• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Overdue Forum Kudos to the following:

greggy

lizards2

Filter81

drbanner

oneasian

Rich Henn

jacks2start

CoinAddict

genrlzod

sborock

Lantern

rjpb

mr.mylar

Subliminal

Flee-Marquette

FUELMAN

Monkeyman

FlyingDonut

blazingbob

Thanks for the smooth transactions!

:applause:

Kudos to krakenslair for an awesome New Mutants #98 and great packaging -- and thank God for it the box was trashed by the time it got to me! Book safe and sound thanks to the awesome packing! (thumbs u

Edited by ComicDoc

Kudos to GreatEscape for helping break me in by purchasing Zoo Funies #2 from me.

Kudos to PitBoss as well for the welcome and encouragement.

My only regret is the number of years I haven't tried to sell anything online--kudos to this forum for an accessible, reasonably sane place to start. Thank you to all who've helped another newb learn the ropes so far.

Cheers! Leon@virtualeon.com

Mucho KUDOS to joker-fish on being super-understanding with some cracked slabs that arrived. One he knew about prior to shipping, but the other happened during transit. Having sold a few slabs in my day, I know these things can happen, and I just want to say that I truly appreciate understanding buyers like joker-fish and he gets my highest recommendation! (thumbs u

Mucho KUDOS to joker-fish on being super-understanding with some cracked slabs that arrived. One he knew about prior to shipping, but the other happened during transit. Having sold a few slabs in my day, I know these things can happen, and I just want to say that I truly appreciate understanding buyers like joker-fish and he gets my highest recommendation! (thumbs u

Right back at you buddy, let me know when you have some more slabbed mads!

A+++ seller for sure!