• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Sends me coffee to everytime... (shrug)

:gossip: he likes us better.

:cloud9: The beauty of it is that I've sold him nothing. All I've done was pick his gift that he donated last year.

I was looking for some freebie that was the fruit of British Columbia in my VCC box, but to no avail. :(

No worries, I packed a banana with your books! (thumbs u

:D

Sends me coffee to everytime... (shrug)

:gossip: he likes us better.

:cloud9: The beauty of it is that I've sold him nothing. All I've done was pick his gift that he donated last year.

I was looking for some freebie that was the fruit of British Columbia in my VCC box, but to no avail. :(

No worries, I packed a banana with your books! (thumbs u

That's what I used to say to all the girls in school. :grin:

Mega kudos to greggy for sending me a great set of books I bought from him at the recent VCC!

Quickly shipped, rock solid packaging, and some neat freebies to boot. Super guy! (Don't believe all the stories you hear.) (worship)

Some way overdue kudos here.

Kudos to the following boardies who bought from me.

sborock

goldust40

CDaBruce

CoinAddict

silverweb

comicdey

monstro

Kudos to the following for selling to me

sd2416

bigfiver69

jeranimal

jeffreykli

A special kudos to Wrightson Fan for successfully orchestrating a value tier submission for several boardies. Thanks a bunch Scott.

Even greater kudos to thirdgreenham for an act of generosity that I still can't believe and am still in total awe of. Can't thank you enough Andy!!

Kudos to Jeffreykli (Jeff) for a beautiful copy of Avengers 96. I've been looking for a nice copy for quite a while. Many thanks! :cloud9:

Kudos to cd4ever (John) for a great batch of Iron Man comics, a couple Korak books, and a very nice Action comic. :banana:

Two awesome forum members to buy from! (worship)

Huge props going out to Flatrock02 for a nice WW book, but even moreso for throwing in a shortstack of WW and Harvey comics for Ellen. Her eyes lit up! Thanks for thinking of her ,and eating the cost on the extra shipping.

I saved back the WW Lasso Story comic for her birthday. Which btw she decided all on her own she wanted a WW themed birthday party(with Batman stuff for the boys of course, she is thoughtful that way! lol)

Thanks again.

Also major Kudos to Comicwiz, thanx for allowing me to make 2 payments and even bigger thanks for the books. The Supes/ Ali book is all I had hoped and more

:applause:

Also major Kudos to Comicwiz, thanx for allowing me to make 2 payments and even bigger thanks for the books. The Supes/ Ali book is all I had hoped and more

:applause:

WOW :o - that was quick Kenny! I'm glad they arrived ok and I'm really happy to hear that you are happy wih the Treasuries (thumbs u

Kudos to following members for great packing, spot-on grading and generally being easy do deal with. :

• DKB
  • ComicDoc
  • Comicsarefun
  • randyp
  • comicwiz
  • Fedoraman
  • Flaming_Telepath

The same goes for you Allan - super-nice person to deal with - gets my highest recommendation! (thumbs u