• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big honkin' kudos to dwip99 for a couple of nice Spidey's - killer packing and super-fast ship - thanks! (thumbs u :applause:

Right back at ya for being an all around good guy and offering up some helpful information to a newby :golfclap:

Kudos to following members for great packing, spot-on grading and generally being easy do deal with. :

• DKB
  • ComicDoc
  • Comicsarefun
  • randyp
  • comicwiz
  • Fedoraman
  • Flaming_Telepath

Thank you it wa a pleasure dealing with you and thanks for the advice on how to ship overseas! (thumbs u

Thanks to dwip99 for a lovely (to me) Spidey #30. I'm very pleased with it! Shipped very quickly & securely, to boot.

(Apologies to others I've bought from whom I've forgot to mention! I recently erased a lot of older messages without making notes.)

Thanks to dwip99 for a lovely (to me) Spidey #30. I'm very pleased with it! Shipped very quickly & securely, to boot.

(Apologies to others I've bought from whom I've forgot to mention! I recently erased a lot of older messages without making notes.)

Right back at ya, glad it got there in good time and safe.

Major Kudos to Mike (transplant) for as smooth and Pleasant transaction! Well packaged, graded according! :headbang:
And kudos to you for quick payment. A great Ebayer! Uh....You know what I mean.

Big Kudos to Flaming_Telepath for a fantastic stack of Weird Western Tales and All Star Western #11. Additional kudos for putting up with my impatient inquiries while the books were in transit.

A+++ Would do business with again!! (thumbs u

Edited by Shootydog