• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Dwip, Phigam, Ernster, + Pirate for shooting off fast payments!! Great customers to deal with.

Also, a very special KUDOS to bghkoyama. Brian made 2 separate purchases from me in the span of a week, and without asking, paid for the PP fees!!! Feel honored if this man posts the :takeit: in your thread..

That book will go for double guide BTW.

Because of the hash oil cover? lol

I wonder whether CGC would note that on the label?

The THC content would simply get a designated grade between 1 and 10--and the blue label would symbolize the siren on top of the squad car in pursuit of the slab. :kidaround:

Special thanks to all of the following board members that picked up a bunch of drek from my 4 day sales thread. Thanks for the really quick payments, your money will be put to good use in New England next week! Your books are on the way! :headbang:

Brother J

bubbagump

ebradley

Jayman

makmorn

Pitboss

PokerKid

sakaridis

Kudos to Steve (143ksk) for fast ship on one of his Treasure Trove Steamer Trunk Collection books.

And separate kudos for bringing us the collection in the first place, and being such a nice guy to deal with it for his friends.

Thanks!

KUDOS to Namisgr for a very tightly graded Action 300....if you haven't bought from Bob, his books always seem nicer than the grade.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u