• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to The Resurrection for a couple of great Detectives and some soooooper fast shipping to England.

Cheers mate (thumbs u

And who sold me the Tec #381?? I deleted the PM and I've been buying so much stuff lately I forgot who I bought from :eek:

Kudos to you too for some super speedy delivery and a great book!

Gav is a class act to deal with, and welcome to my sales thread anytime. Fast payment, and a great guy to talk with.

Thanks dude (thumbs u

I really don't post Kudos anymore as I expect solid grading and good service from fellow Forumites (don't always get it, but that's another story) so leaving comments to that effect seems superflorous.

However, I wanted to give a big Kudos to AtlasFan who sold me a strictly graded Sensation # 106. Anyone who collects Wonder Woman knows how tough her last appearance is in anything resembling decent shape. I actually think the book might be a quarter grade higher then advertised, and I almost never have that to say. The book was also well packed and shipped fast. (thumbs u

Big Kudos to 2 board members for fast, secure, and cheap shipping !

Pitboss for my Strawberry Shortcake #1 CGC 9.6 :acclaim:

and to

bigfiver69 for a nice stack of accurately graded Shazam's, including a nice freebie (thumbs u

Thanks very much guys :headbang:

Big Kudos to 2 board members for fast, secure, and cheap shipping !

Pitboss for my Strawberry Shortcake #1 CGC 9.6 :acclaim:

and to

bigfiver69 for a nice stack of accurately graded Shazam's, including a nice freebie (thumbs u

Thanks very much guys :headbang:

Many kudos back to you for a nice easy,complication free sale! :cloud9:

Kudos to PokerKid for a Spawn #1 CGC 9.8

Great communication, well packed, and lightning fast delivery to Canada (10 calendar days!!!).

Thank you, sir. It was a pleasure doing business. :hail:

Kudos to Billy the Kidd for a terrific package deal on four CGC 9.6 Watchmen slabs.

Great communication, books were well packed, and FAST delivery. I don't know how you did it, but these made it from the States, through customs, and up here to northern Manitoba in under a week!!! :applause:

It was a real pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again. :hail:

Kudos to Billy the Kidd for a terrific package deal on four CGC 9.6 Watchmen slabs.

Great communication, books were well packed, and FAST delivery. I don't know how you did it, but these made it from the States, through customs, and up here to northern Manitoba in under a week!!! :applause:

It was a real pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again. :hail:

glad to be of service! :acclaim:

:banana::acclaim::applause::banana::acclaim::applause::banana:

A big KUDOS and Thank You to Thirdgreenham for a

bulletproof package of awesome books. :cloud9: Always a pleasure

dealing with Andy and I hope many more transactions to follow.

Awesome strict grading with very nice PQ on every book. (thumbs u

An awesome KUDOS and a Big Thank You to The Shadow Knows

for a comic I will always treasure. AAMOW 28, the first Sgt Rock

prototype that Dennis sent as a gift.What a sweetheart!! :cloud9:(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I love these boards!! :luhv:

Thanks again Gentlemen, (worship) (worship)

You guys ROCK!!! :headbang: :headbang:

fay :foryou: :foryou: