• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major kudos to skinny_white_boy for sending me some of the best graded junk in a long time.

Unlike some of you brain dead fools who grade through a bag, Josh makes the effort to grade each book careful.

You rule. (worship)

Major kudos to skinny_white_boy for sending me some of the best graded junk in a long time.

Unlike some of you brain dead fools who grade through a bag, Josh makes the effort to grade each book careful.

You rule. (worship)

:applause:

greggy's in the Holiday Spirit!

You rule. (worship)

:applause:

greggy's in the Holiday Spirit!

or just dipping into the holiday spirits. (hic) :acclaim:

mega huge holiday kudo`s to the following for making purchases from my VCC booth and after sale booth:applause: :applause: :applause: , and all the packages are in the mail (thumbs u

SNiPER

KingOfRulers

Sborock

Jokerman

Comixlawboy

Belated kudos to Jokerman, Shiverbones, Kreton, and rtarturo for VCC purchases. Also kudos to Jeffreykli for some lovely copper Marvels, jimjum12 for a reader Atlas, and kudos in advance to JeffB for the cheap duck lot. Great bunch of folks to work with. :applause: