• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Enormous Kudos to Skynwalker for a box of slabs and some amazingly lush raw 'Tecs.

Only one word for the lot - AWESOME (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I'll be back for more mate (thumbs u

Huge kudos to the following incessant chatterers for their purchases. The remaining books were shipped today so if you haven't gotten your stuff, it's on the way and sorry for the delay.

nocutename

Capt_Comics

Johnnycoolxx

Beau

Divad

October

DCEng

Cloudofwit

Toro

Moloch

Alecholland

Ernster

Topofthetotem

Johnt

RobbieC

Monstro

Awe4one

CapFreak

Thanks all.

Huge kudos to the following incessant chatterers for their purchases. The remaining books were shipped today so if you haven't gotten your stuff, it's on the way and sorry for the delay.

nocutename

Capt_Comics

Johnnycoolxx

Beau

Divad

October

DCEng

Cloudofwit

Toro

Moloch

Alecholland

Ernster

Topofthetotem

Johnt

RobbieC

Monstro

Awe4one

CapFreak

Thanks all.

I won't forgive you.

nocutename

Capt_Comics

Johnnycoolxx

Beau

Divad

October

DCEng

Cloudofwit

Toro

Moloch

Alecholland

Ernster

Topofthetotem

Johnt

RobbieC

Monstro

Awe4one

CapFreak

Thanks all.

I won't forgive you.
Too late, you already did.

Kudos to Bronzilla for a sweet Hulk 180, and a sweet Hulk 182 freebie to tide me over til' I get a HG.

Kudos to Flaming Telepath for a great All-Flash #2 time payments required on my part.

Kudos to Billy Parker for a Sweet All-Flash slab

Kudos to Baton for a great Detective slab.

go out again to FUELMAN for the great ga crime and punishment, crime does not pay, justice, batman 121 and the various targets that i got from him.

excellent packing. usps couldn't destroy what he sends (but they just leave the sig required box at my door without my...er signature).

and not to forget flatrock02 for the great war books

J

Also, major kudos to DrewInCanada for a superb trade deal. A brilliant guy to deal with. Thanks Andrew. (worship)

And likewise to you, Garry. Always a pleasure. LOVE the books you sent me!! And I can't believe how quickly your package made it across the pond. Cheers!