• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to trmoore54 (Tom) for ASM's 52 and 72 slabs. Great packaging, Quick shipment and very easy to deal with.

Also, Kudos to spiderman-on-tilt (John) for a ASM 133 slab it arrived well packed.

Thanks again,

John B.

Likewise KUDOs for jeb37917 for another absolutely perfect transaction...John, always a pleasure! :headbang:

(Registry transfer completed!)

Edited by trmoore54

Kudos to Skinny White Boy for selling your junk. Now, if I would have know that you were moving up to Semi-Sweet Stuff...

Seriously, love the Tecs and the others. Great purchase and I cannot wait to read this stack! Thank you so much.

Anytime. Pleasure doing business with you. :hi:

KUDOS to SOLITAIREONE (Neal) for the Spidey #1 9.9 slab (:

hope to do business again in the future..one of the smoothest comic transactions i've EVER had

Back at 'cha, Colin! Thanks for your unsolicited, unexpected interest and fair offer... :acclaim:

:cool:Rock that 9.9, bro! :headbang:

I've been very remiss in recognizing all of the great sellers who I've bought from, so tonight I went through all my old PM's, and now I give credit where credit is due. Everyone in bold was a solid seller, and everyone in bold with a description was a solid seller, & memorable (more recent).

I'll try to stay more recent from now on, this list encompasses everything I've bought since I joined this forum (sorry!).

mjacobs8

The Resurrection

mister_not_so_nice

topofthetotem

Kramerica

ft88

pinball

Transplant

gcox

inconceivable

BigMike

October

Allof these cats rocked, shipped & graded well.

ArAich - Sent me 'Wolverine: Origin' MS in HG for a reasonable price, even held them for me, when I didn't have the scratch.

Mr.Diggler - Great books and a great guy to chat with. I forgive him for including 'Hey, Boss!' as a freebie.

cd4ever - CD4's threads are fun, and I don't mind spending money there. Can go way offtopic & banter about pointless stuff. Also, fast shipping & great packaging.

TupennyConan - Dude sold me the Killdozer comic in fairly HG...KILLDOZER! Come on, people!

killdozer.jpg

Hotflips - Jeff has been awesome with answering questions related to his products, and the orders are fast and accurate.

mstrange - Sold me everything Ennis has done with Frank, and at a loss on cover price. Great packaging too!

Dale Roberts - Either Dale undergrades, or I'm going blind. Stuff he has labeled as a 9.4, I can't find a single flaw. I bought $280 of moderns from him, and I'd bet they all grade at least 9.6!

electricprune - Very easygoing seller, low shipping costs, great packaging. I'm not just saying this because he's holding a House of Secrets #92 for me (he is). I bought a HG CGC first app of the Creeper for $50 from the guy, and I got it 3 days later. Just a nice guy all around.

blue808 - Bulletproof packaging. I buy so much from the selling forums (and I'm pretty new here, so I don't know the RL names of most of the sellers), I have no idea what's in the packages I get. This one, after I slew the horde of packing peanuts, I had to take down the layers of tape and cardboard. Luckily, Blue didn't have any tape on the actual comic's bag, so I rescued the FF #49. Perfect condition.

oneasian - Sold me the Cyclops figure that his fiancee made. It's just as awesome in real life as it looked in the pics he posted.

sborock - Sold me the single most expensive purchase I've ever made, a UXM #94 slab for $595. He also sold me a Fantasy Quarterly #1, which he also agreed to drop off @ CGC for slabbing. Steve rocks.

Huge KUDOS to comicdey for the awesome looking All-Flash #16. It looks so nice in hand!! Thanks for the quick shipping as well!!!! (thumbs u

Brian

Kudos right back...did you get the other box too? That All Flash was in the collection a long time...glad it went to a good home.

I've been delinquent in putting kudos out there.....but there have been a lot of great buyers and sellers I've been dealing with over the last 3-6 months......

Huge KUDOS to comicdey for the awesome looking All-Flash #16. It looks so nice in hand!! Thanks for the quick shipping as well!!!! (thumbs u

Brian

Kudos right back...did you get the other box too? That All Flash was in the collection a long time...glad it went to a good home.

I've been delinquent in putting kudos out there.....but there have been a lot of great buyers and sellers I've been dealing with over the last 3-6 months......

Yes, I got the other box and KUDOS for that one as well. I've just been too busy admiring (and actually read the comic) to do anything else.... :banana: