• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major kudos to Lebowski . The packaging and grading were spot on, but this cat deserves kudos for more than that. I bought a metric buttload (I measured) of books from many sellers at the same time, and accidentally paid him twice. The abiding one caught it and refunded the money before I ever even noticed, and to be honest, I probably never would have noticed. Also had great communication during/after the sale.

One caveat though, involves his freebies. He gave me a lot of freebies which corresponded to my reading interests, which is great. The bad thing is, he only sent the first issue of the series. I suspect this is a sneaky move to get me hooked on more books, the rest of the run he'll sell to me later at a premium! It's like crack, the first hit is free. :D

:jokealert:

Major kudos to Lebowski . The packaging and grading were spot on, but this cat deserves kudos for more than that. I bought a metric buttload (I measured) of books from many sellers at the same time, and accidentally paid him twice. The abiding one caught it and refunded the money before I ever even noticed, and to be honest, I probably never would have noticed. Also had great communication during/after the sale.

One caveat though, involves his freebies. He gave me a lot of freebies which corresponded to my reading interests, which is great. The bad thing is, he only sent the first issue of the series. I suspect this is a sneaky move to get me hooked on more books, the rest of the run he'll sell to me later at a premium! It's like crack, the first hit is free. :D

:jokealert:

:signfunny: Cool post man!

Way overdue kudos to the following.

All of these guys are tops.

Sorry for taking so long.

BeachBum

Comicdey

Loki

mschmidt

cujobyte

MCMiles

Rich_Henn