• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos again to Skinny_white_boy for some very sweet Alberta/Saskatchewan/Edmonton whatever Canadian pedigree X-Men books (Manitoba pedigree, yes I know it's not a CGC recognizable pedigree).

Fast shipping, very accurate grading!!

Can't wait to buy more stuff from you (like Turner stuff :baiting: )

Brian

Kudos to LordRahl on the sale of a couple sweet Bronze Horror Books I needed.

Fast and safe shipping. His bullet proof packaging was welcome as the USPS

really smashed up the Priority box but the books were fine.

Thanks.

Kudos to jacks2start on a couple of nice ASM's that bring one step closer to completing my run. Perfectly graded and shipped. (thumbs u

Kudos to all those who cleaned out the ASM slabs from my recent sales threads:

- Arcade

- Count

- ernster

- silverweb

- JmC

Your purchases are greatly appreciated and my 2009 Grail Fund thanks you. :)

I wanted to give kudos to new-ish member Kain76 for his purchase of a CGC X-Men 94. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks!

...I'd like echo what Marc said re: kain76. Great communication and fast payment on a GL 76 he just bought from me.

Kudos to Brother J and Pittboss for adding to my World War Hulk #1 sketch horde.

and kudos to SBorock for a great deal on a Journey into Mystery #83

I wanted to give kudos to new-ish member Kain76 for his purchase of a CGC X-Men 94. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks!

...I'd like echo what Marc said re: kain76. Great communication and fast payment on a GL 76 he just bought from me.

I thought I was the one who bought your GL 76 two days ago.....