• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Flying Donut for several books from his $1 sales thread and Billy the Kidd for 3 original art prints from the VCC sales- personally autographed. My sons think its awesome seeing their names on them! (worship)

Kudos to Flying Donut for several books from his $1 sales thread and Billy the Kidd for 3 original art prints from the VCC sales- personally autographed. My sons think its awesome seeing their names on them! (worship)

(thumbs u anytime Rikki!

And thank you for the quick payment!

Edited by Billy the Kidd

PROPS TO adam PETER PALMER for the great CW#1 he hooked me up with. (thumbs u

Back at ya! Thanks for the quick payment!

-Adam

Kudos to the following for promt payments and hassle free transactions:

FlyingDonut - Took some Canadian Variants off my hands ;)

comicwiz - Again, a couple more Canadians out the door... is there a pattern forming here? hm

Bonds25 - For getting himself some nice GA Archies... at a good deal I must say! ^^

and lastly,

RikkiB - for surprising me after closing a sales thread! He then wanted a couple of books from within, and of course I wouldn't turn him away! I think I did better after closing the thread! :makepoint:

Thank you all. (thumbs u Labels have been printed and the books will go out in tomorrow's mail. For the US purchases - your books are out via USPS. Joseph, yours will be shipped via our slow, expensive yet customs and duty free Canada Post.

No, you didn't read it wrong! Johnny gets the job DONE! I am lucky enough to live close to the border. So when it comes to shipping, I ship from whichever country the buyer resides. I live in Canada, but for some strange reason, prefer to ship to and from the US! The price difference is truly amazing! Getting a PO box has saved me a small fortune!

So for any local Lower Mainland BC residents... if you ever see something that you want and the seller DOES NOT ship to Canada, contact me! You can have it shipped to my USPS box and I can then deliver to you afterward. I have done this for a few forum members. I am currently waiting on a Statue for our brother Crows (Ray) that was sold by a board member. It was just cheaper and a hell of a lot quicker to ship to the US. Generally, I don't have to pay duty or tax at the Canadian customs. As long as it is under $50, things are good. For purchases over; it all really depends on the person working the gate. There is only GST on comics, no PST so 5% tax usually works out to be cheaper than the difference in shipping! Anyways... :blahblah:

If anyone cares to, just PM me... I can supply ref's if need be.

Again guys, thanks for the purchases!

John (thumbs u

Equally big thanks to:

- johnnycoolxx for the Preacher #1

- Monkeyman for the gorgeous BA X-Men's & Daredevil's

- PhiGam for the Goon's

- mister_not_so_nice for the stunning Dean Ormston page

- fingerprint_ink for the deal on ebay & the two Bone CGC 9.8 SS here on the boards

- nik for the superb Daredevil's