• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thank you to the buyers from my recent thread-- lightning-fast payments, all! :applause:

esquirecomics

sakaridis

johnenock

Tropean

kidcolt

USA buyers, your books are already on their way. :busy:

The last of the international packages goes out Monday. (thumbs u

Kudos to KingOfRulers,Mschmidt,and Spidermanontilt for some really great books, they all shipped super fast and were really great to buy from. On a side note King, the Invaders 27 in my opinion was a heck of alot better than you said it would be, way to go!

Kudos to Mikephoen (and MCMiles) for my new Exciting #39-- a book I've always wanted. (thumbs u

"What goes around comes around"

Last year, shortly after snagging Moondog's BlackTerror #2 at a VCC, our own 'Blackterror' PMs me saying he's been searching years for the book and how important it is for his collection. We worked out a deal on the spot :) (I'm still holding him to the pint of beer he owes me for that one) lol

So, two weeks ago, I missed out :cry: on the MCMiles' Exciting #39 at his VCC sale. Fortunately, the buyer (Mikephoen) was sympathetic and kind enough to work out a deal with me. First-class boardies all the way...thanks Mike and Mike!

:golfclap:

Dino

Kudos to Makmorn for the beergirls :cloud9:

beergirls.jpg

A girl that cute (the blondie) that can put down a stein that size is a KEEPER! :luhv:

Agreed!! Kudos to you too Tom for fast payment, and also to JJ for the awesome SS' Doug Sketches!!

beergirls.jpg

A girl that cute (the blondie) that can put down a stein that size is a KEEPER! :luhv:

Agreed!! Kudos to you too Tom for fast payment, and also to JJ for the awesome SS' Doug Sketches!!

BIG-TIME KUDOs to cujobyte as well...always a pleasure and great transaction! THANKS AGAIN Nick!

beergirls.jpg

BIG-TIME KUDOs to cujobyte as well...always a pleasure and great transaction! THANKS AGAIN Nick!

I'm sorry Tom, did you say something? Dang that blonde is HOT..lol.

Edited by cujobyte

This kudos is going out to comicdey. I now final have a copy of NM 98 :applause: that I am happy with and the bunch of freebies that he through in because he couldn't ship right away. He keep in touch and let me know about the shipping delays which i really appreciated. There were other books in the deal as well that i a very happy to now own.

Thanks Colin for the deal and keeping the lines of communication open. (worship)