• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

BIG KUDOS to GONE PHISHIN'!! Great packing job on the Bone 1 and Invincible books :foryou:

thanks again, evan (thumbs u

Thank YOU Mr. Stapczynskyqjhdoqwodqhiwduhqiwuhd!! (worship)

You did me a huge favor, and I will forever be grateful

Props to Count, arrived safe, sound and secure.

Even thru the layoffs at Sesame St headquarters, Count has

worked very diligently to provide excellant product and service.

Rumors of a behind the scenes affair between Count and Elmo

are in this viewers opinion, spurious at best and should be

discounted.

Big super mega ultra kudos to BGHKOYAMA for the nice prices on the slabs and the excellent Freebie slab. In-line with my collecting habits and one I didn't have! (thumbs u

Adding to this: kudos to the1stfo for some bargain-priced ASM's.

Last but not least, kudos to Par2ch for some well-packed books. Thanks for the bonus sketch covers! I'll be sure to put them to good use! (thumbs u

Edited by Peter Palmer

Kudos to ciorac for two awesome GA books. Recycling all the packing materials he used will probably cost more than the books are worth... :baiting: (thumbs u :applause:

Thanks Rudi! It was a pleasure dealing with you. (thumbs u

So this was really an off-thread sale via PM, but its started with a listing here and the guy is new so I'm glad he did me right.

Kudos to Palamas for a wonderful Sensation #51 Lloyd Jacquet estate copy delivered in time for my wife's, the Wonder Woman fanatic, birthday at a good price.

Thanks for working with me (thumbs u

Kudos to HerosHaven. Third time I've purchased from him and once again no surprises. I was looking for a bunch of copper books for a local show and he delivered. A box of NM or better books, bagged and boarded, packed well, shipped priority and a pile of free books to boot. Standard stuff from Brian, once of the best sellers on the board.

So this was really an off-thread sale via PM, but its started with a listing here and the guy is new so I'm glad he did me right.

Kudos to Palamas for a wonderful Sensation #51 Lloyd Jacquet estate copy delivered in time for my wife's, the Wonder Woman fanatic, birthday at a good price.

Thanks for working with me (thumbs u

It was a pleasure my friend ;)

It´s always great to know that your books will go to a loving home (thumbs u

I´m glad your wife loved it!

I got a couple of X-Men from davidking623 in the mail today - great books, packaging, and grading was spot-on!

Thanks, David!

-slym

I recieved a Lightnig strike of a payment, hit me so hard and fast still not quite sure where I am :roflmao: Thanks a bunch and great guy to to work with!

Thanks Slym,

Davidking623

Just received my very securely packaged box of six CGC's from bghkoyama, and I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Brian, thanks for making the end of a week that much better. What a star!!!!