• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Peter Palmer to his quick payment on the Fallen Son sketch cover by John Romita Jr. I had for sale.

Kudos right back at ya! (thumbs u Everything arrived safe and sound. Thanks a lot, Jason!

Some delayed kudos to the following:

seank for a great Strange Tales #110 among other things

The Resurrection for a bunch of drek and some funny pms

Kimik once again an A+ seller

ArAich thanks for the Ditko Charltons

TVanderZwaag SUPER fast shipping

cujobyte Still the man

Foolkiller

Joker-fish

newkingintown sweet ASM omnibus

skinny_white_boy for being 100% stand up and going above and beyond to please

ivegotneatstuff a hwole bunch of ASMs including #2

DCman

sborock

TheAvenger80

ft88

Thanks everyone!

Thank you to [font:Arial]GMAN[/font] for a fantastically packed Spider-Man I've been on the search for, and quickly shipped. Was even kind enough to thrown in freebies for additional reading.

Top-notch!

Edited by Bosco685

A huge thank you to lookwhoitis as this brings me current on every goon ever published! besides the damn anniversary nashville 1000. copy ...lol anyhow thank you again... as I am on to the next chase!!!! the goon #1 cgc 9.8 super fast shipping too... :banana:

Yes, I've been on a bit of a buying spree so back again for more compliments.

Thanks to flatrock02 for helping build out my Uncanny X-Men run, along with a gorgeous Valiant book to boot. Top-notch seller!

Edited by Bosco685

A huge thank you to MCMiles on a easy transaction and warp speed shipping. Shipping cant get any faster then this.... avatar press The Goon #1 thank you thank you :banana:

Thank you.

For anyone that might be wondering, since Bobby is new to the boards, the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. I be happy to work with him again.

I second the motion. (thumbs u

Thank you to [font:Arial]GMAN[/font] for a fantastically packed Spider-Man I've been on the search for, and quickly shipped. Was even kind enough to thrown in freebies for additional reading.

Top-notch!

BACK AT YA BOSCO! Thanks for an easy transaction.

Now that I'm halfway recovered from Wondercon it's time for some Wondercon kudos.

Thanks to Jimm94 and Topnotchman for the purchases. Great talking to you guys. It was a treat to meet Silver at this show and he was kind enough to sell me some books.

Had a blast hanging out with Jeff Li and buying a bunch of books from him. I appreciate you taking the time, Jeff.

Fun and informative to finally meet Spider-Man on Tilt and Blazing Bob. Great anecdotes guys. Also met Ted Van Liew for the first time and he posted on these boards once so he's a member. Was also able to meet Mutie Fan and Busted Flush and 40yrscollecting comics. Thanks for introducing yourselves. We also saw Divad on the show floor for the first time, which was a treat. Saw a lot of other forum members too, as well as the CGC gang.

Kudos to my friend Seank for dropping off a sweet Herbie 3 and Barks fanzines that I bought from him. And thanks to Sean plus Batman Fan and Innocuous and Socractic Wonder for bringing me lunch on Saturday! Sweetness. :) Greg's original art really rocked and SW is still cool despite leaving his Angels jacket at my booth for an extended period of time. Ours is an Oakland Athletics booth!

Gotta give special thanks to Primetime for helping me take down the wombats at the end when I was pretty exhausted.

And of course mega-thanks to Shin as always for his usual generosity and help and advice. The signs you made really looked nice.

Mega kudos to cloudofwit for selling me a bunch of Batmans, Detectives, and ASMs. Well-packed and conservatively graded.

Thanks also to Mikeyriffhard for the latest box and to fasterfriends for a box of Byrne X-Men. I'm pleased.

Kudos to Druss84 for the Marvel Premiere 19 purchase. Fast payment, great communication.