• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge thanks to the following. With a ridiculous Paypal issue that closed my account for a couple weeks, these individuals were kind enough to wait for payment:

TMoore (one more off of my Thor Silver Age CGC list!)

MSchmidt

Kingof Rulers

Thanks gentlepeople

Pat

Kudos to a bunch of people this weekend at the Planet Comicon in Kansas.

lhcomics/Leroy Harper for responding to my WTB post and giving me a great deal on a stack of books I was looking for. If you see him at a show, stop by and say "Hi".

Dale Roberts For having a great-looking booth with some very nice books. Also big thanks for the spare passes! They were VERY helpful! (thumbs u

Beach Bum, topnotchcomics, MedicAR, and Jon Jesper for meeting up with Sally and I and having a cool "Forum Dinner". It was nice to relax and meet a few boardies after a long and stressful drive. The conditions going home were MUCH better! (thumbs u

Kudos to BillytheKidd for getting my books to me securely! Thanks Buddy!

A big 2-thumbs up to a whole bunch of folks who I've dealt with recently.

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Great experiences all around!

[font:Arial Black]BUYERS:[/font]

gaz973

dikran

MikeS

scrape1

seanfingh

Wrightson fan

[font:Arial Black]SELLERS:[/font]

divad

McCloy

Thanks everyone!

Kudos to Joeypost for a couple ASM slabs.

Also, Kudos to Korvac Saga for two early ASM slabs and for allowing me to make time payments.

John

I am just chock full of kudos today :acclaim:

Kudos to:

almoe for a bunch of ASM deals and some generous freebies. :cloud9:

Lebowski for a sweet Little Dot gift (:gossip: you now no longer have to be embarrassed to be in possession of it). Thanks, dude! :headbang:

You are very welcome glad you liked!

Kudos, and a very big thanks goes out to FatComicMafia aka Turwilliger comics for some fantastic cgc punisher books that were shipped lightning fast, and very well packaged. It has been a pleasure, as always. -- Thanks again. (worship)

Kudos to TupennyConan(Bill) for a very looking H4H #1 ( i dont mind the amateur CT and it looks nice in a mylar).

Also Kudos to Peter Palmer((Adam) for a sweet looking GiJoe CGC10 SS

My first 10 in my collection.