• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Some overdue kudos:

Big Kudos to Mio for a beautiful VOH #18, a good price, good communication, an easy to work with guy!

Kudos to pickycollector for some great books, well packed!

Kudos to qualitycomix for a well-discounted WW #11 and Shocking Mystery Cases #50!

Kudos to dwip99 for an awesome ASM #51, secure packaging, and ridiculously fast shipping.

Thanks Danny

Kudos right back at ya for quick payment and a fantastic sig line. (thumbs u

Big kudos to blutobc for selling a raw book that I only wanted to buy in 9.8 condition. I'd have no problem calling is a strong 9.8 candidate.

Thanks!

Kudos to peasofcrap for a couple of awesome books expertly packaged!

Kudos to bghkoyama for consistently phenomenal service. Great prices, great communication, and quick shipping! I wish I could buy all my books from Brian!

Triple thumbs up for annihilllliiss, andhillus, annniillhhuuulllsss,

mess,,,for Gary, need to work on that board name ....

for a sweet pile of lowbuck marvels,

AND for thinking green and returning some of my bullet

proof packaging that I sent to him two years ago. :cloud9:

Special thanks to the following folks who frequented my two sales threads last week and paid within about 5 minutes of being invoiced....guys like you are the reason it's so fun to do business here on the boards. Though it's really less about business and more about screwing around.

CJ

gcstomp (twice, this crazy guy bought from me!)

towards2112

whine49er

ComicDoc

3319 - Dude, you were short about $400 on your payment, but it's all good :makepoint:

shortstack comics

faster friends

hesdeadjim

returner

Thanks again fellas!