• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I need to give a LONG long long overdue special kudos to our Belgium brother in arms, Chromium.

He helped me get a special pkg. from Brugges to my daughter late last year.

I had to leave it with the shop owners to mail, and when the postage was a little short, they never contacted me.

I had to wait over month before I contacted them and discovered the hold up.

Chromium helped me get this on the way, going to Brugges and giving them the extra couple bucks so they'd ship it (finally).

My daughter LOVES the Tinkerbell bank (hand carved BTW).

Thanks sir!

:thumbsup:

Big kudos to bcruze for my awesome new Avatar Illustrated '98! (It'll be on display in the Goon appreciation thread. :grin: )

Showed up in fantastic shape in bomb-proof packaging!

Can't wait to get it SS'ed. :cloud9:

A KUDOS going out the newbie stinkowhiff for a couple of CGC9.4 ASM books 238 and 239. Shipping was top drawer and the deal was as smooth as silk. I would not hesitate to deal with him agian. Thanks for the spideys

Cheers

Tim

Kudos to Par2ch for the signed/sketched Y The Last Man #60. Beautiful book and amazing packing job!

Always wondered how you pronounce Par2ch.

Par-tooch?

Parch?

Its

Par TWO shh

Very huge KUDOS to JON JESPER & BOSCO for showing the board what great friends are.

Also KUDOS to everyone who participated in my sales thread as well as the sales thread Jon & Nick had started. It ment alot to me see people come together like they did.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH !!!!!

Kudos to Par2ch for the signed/sketched Y The Last Man #60. Beautiful book and amazing packing job!

Always wondered how you pronounce Par2ch.

Par-tooch?

Parch?

Its

Par TWO shh

Sweet! What's it mean? Or is that top secret?

Kudos to viper05 for sticking around these boards after the typical new guy hazing. He bought a $300+ book off of me and it was nothing less than a pleasure working with him.

Very huge KUDOS to JON JESPER & BOSCO for showing the board what great friends are.

Also KUDOS to everyone who participated in my sales thread as well as the sales thread Jon & Nick had started. It ment alot to me see people come together like they did.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH !!!!!

:applause:

Kudos to viper05 for sticking around these boards after the typical new guy hazing. He bought a $300+ book off of me and it was nothing less than a pleasure working with him.

:applause: That dude definitely caught some mess.