• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Not enough praise can go to the the Starman himself gaz973 for the FF slab.

In the next life you will have the pleasure of more celestial virgins than anybody else!!

Wow! Just when your faith in mankind starts to falter comicdom and the people in it come through :grin:

Huge thanks to "Fazybones" Fay, for a stunning copy of OFF 130. That alone was outstanding, but in true Fay fashion there's more. She also included a Killer copy of G.I. Combat 162 and her copy of G.I. Combat 76 :o

Thank you, Thank you Fay (worship)

Package Numero 2 today contained a ASM 100 from "Chainball" Brian. To say that I was pleasently surprised with the condition of this baby would be a understatement. Thank you very much Chainball (thumbs u

Kudos for Steve (rube11) for being a great seller. Quick ship and easy to deal with.

Kudos to Colin (PhiGam) for being a great buyer. Quick payment.

Kudos back to Chris for letting go of one of my Invincible OA grails!

also, kudos to EggsAckley for another massive UG shipment! Always a pleasure, howard :)

Big Kudos to RUBE11 for selling me an excellent slabbed GS X-men #1!!! Great packaging, communication, speed, and a great deal to boot!

You are welcome my friend! Hope to see more biz in the future and thanks for the opportunity to be your first board buy!

Steve