• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Big kudos to skinny_white_boy :headbang:

For a couple of 9.8 modern slabs at a nice price !

Shipped very fast and secure !

Thanks man (thumbs u

Thanks for the quick payment....even putting your job on the line by paying with the boss watching. :o

Kewdoes to trmoore54 for a couple of Strange Tales on the cheap. Could have dropped the package out of a plane with no damage to the books. Books were actually nicer than I was expecting! (thumbs u

Equal KUDOs to povertyrow for a great transaction...and seems appropriate I should get these on the cheap to someone with the name povertyrow! lol

Always cool to put some cool books into the hands of an appreciative collector! :headbang:

Kudos to the following boardies for quick payment during my recent selling thread.

Comstock

Jeffreykli

Nik

Jmc

Your books went out today insured.

Kudos to the following boardies for making purchases but are waiting till I list more junk.

Green

tunpennyconan

Skinny_white_boy

Hopefully more crud will be listed shortly.

Kudos to mikeyriffhard and his greatly packed box of books. (thumbs u

Thanks, and back atcha! Despite his reputation on Krypton, genrlzod here on the Boards is a FIRST-RATE buyer!!! (thumbs u

Kudos out to AtlasFan for a nice lot of Strange Adventures Animal Man issues.

Fast shipping and overall nice guy who's great to deal with! (thumbs u

Kudos out to AtlasFan for a nice lot of Strange Adventures Animal Man issues.

Fast shipping and overall nice guy who's great to deal with! (thumbs u

Right back at ya Jay!

thanks,

Bill

Kudos out to 143ksk for a sweet Crippen copy of Eerie #6

Nice price and fast shipping! :applause:

Wow, what a co-inky-dince... I also want to thank 143ksk for the sweet copy of JETTA #5. Wonderful to deal with. Thanks!

Bill

Kudos to DoubleCovaBrotha , thank you Charles for a great, friendly transaction. I love the archives, thanks for packing them well, mailing them swiftly and just being a generally great person to deal with ! (worship)