• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to arexcrooke for 3 beautiful Captain America books and a sharp Avengers #184 (classic Byrne Absorbing Man story). Books were shipped lightning fast, strictly graded and safely packaged to withstand the assault of a tank! Can't go wrong with this guy. Ever. (thumbs u I may have to go back and plunder his eBay store as well. Some sweet books sitting there!

Kudos to Fazybones for a stupendous lot of X-books including an X-Men #36 freebie, secure packaging and just for being a kind person. (worship)

You are very welcome and I'm pleased to hear you are happy

with your purchase. (thumbs u It was a pleasure to get to know

you a little bit. :)

Kudos to Fazybones for some nice books and freebies. Thanks Fay!

Glad to hear they arrived safe and sound Andy. (thumbs u

You are very welcome for the freebies and you have done me

a ton of favors and it was my pleasure. :acclaim:

Thanks again Gentlemen for your purchases, (worship)

fay :foryou: :foryou:

Praise be to skybolt for making a copy of Wings #87 wing it's way to Australia in bombproof packaging..

My wife loves it - I'm just about done convincing her she could handle a 50 cal while wearing 4 inch heels too...

Another super transaction with skinny_white_boy with wonderful books, amazingly safe packing, and quick shipping.

Josh, you make every transaction wonderful due to your level of care. Thank you!

If only you would stop posting "CGC it!" next to your raw listings. :insane:

Another super transaction with skinny_white_boy with wonderful books, amazingly safe packing, and quick shipping.

Josh, you make every transaction wonderful due to your level of care. Thank you!

If only you would stop posting "CGC it!" next to your raw listings. :insane:

Right back at you, Nick. You're one of the best to deal with. (thumbs u

Kudos to djpinkpanther67, Mcmiles, and r1970d, for some great items expertly packed and quickly shipped.Kudos also to several anonymous buyers from my recent threads...you know who you are, thanks and GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u