• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

and one last thanks to EvilAsh for the Batman. again, great overseas sellers for all those UK watchers. (worship)

Right back 'atcha kind sir! Thanks for a VERY smooth transaction, enjoy your Neal Adams SS book! :)

I should start taking consignments lol

and one last thanks to EvilAsh for the Batman. again, great overseas sellers for all those UK watchers. (worship)

Right back 'atcha kind sir! Thanks for a VERY smooth transaction, enjoy your Neal Adams SS book! :)

(worship)

(worship)

I knew you and John would both come out of that deal happy Steve (thumbs u :banana:

(worship)

I knew you and John would both come out of that deal happy Steve (thumbs u :banana:

Indeed, and I appreciate the assist Gav!

BIG KUDOS to:

[font:Arial Black]cyberjad[/font].. for a great slab trade.

[font:Arial Black]EggsAckley[/font].. for some sweet undergrounds.

[font:Arial Black]mshcmidt[/font].. for more high-grade Aragones and indie junk than I have time to read.

[font:Arial Black]divad[/font].. for my Spirit slab prize from the March Madness grading contest.

[font:Arial Black]r1982rhoads[/font].. for some nostalgia-rific 80s books.

[font:Arial Black]lookwhoitis[/font].. for an elusive issue of Groo. Four more to go!

[font:Arial Black]iggy[/font].. for a nice Superman w/ Captain Strong.

[font:Arial Black]Ze-man[/font].. for being the nicest guy in comic restoration and for treating my grail book with such great care.

Michael its always a pleasure my friend!

EvilAsh for the new 9.6 ss romero sig. qauick shipping and some cool freebies (the dotd #2 you threw in i was going to buy off of you if you had any left anyway)

sweet stuff!

now everybody needs to buy my stuff in my thread since i need a dd vs hitler #1

j

Big Kudos to Fazybones for my nice CGC OAAW book and for some Fantastic Freebies! A silver age Flash and some other bronze age books! When Fay has another sales thread I encourage everyone to check it out!!!

:blush:

You're too kind Ernie and it was my pleasure to throw in a few

surprises to one of my favorites. ;) It's always nice to exchange

PMs with you and whine about my troubles that are officially

over for the year. (thumbs u

Thanks again for the purchase. (worship)

:foryou: