• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

(thumbs u A great big thanks for a great big parcel of Unusual Tales

and some VERY great books and super packaging to

TRMOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (worship)

Cheers ,Tom,you really made my day,weekmonth..

Spectacular packing,prompt, friendly

all around a very good fella!!!

(now I just have a few more to hunt down)

Jimmers

BIG-TIME KUDOs to porcupine48 for working with me and utlimately allowing me to transfer my sweet remaining UTs into the hands of a very appreciative collector! A couple of transactions worked out over the last couple of months or so, a lot of PMs traded getting to know each other and our respective collecting interests, as well as our love for literature, shared cultural interests, etc.

What the boards, the community and the collecting experience are all about...from one obsessive to another...THANKS AGAIN Jim!! AA++ :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Another better late than never Kudos:

trmoore54

for that great ASM # 60 CGC VF/NM 9.0 that sat in the box in the ship/receiving room for a few months!!!

Great job again sir!!!

CAL getting back to where he needs to be...

Thank you so much to slym2none for some super Valiant and Death books that were packed amazingly safe, quickly mailed, and arrived in super shape.

Neil, I appreciate the solid first transaction!