• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to AREX for another nice group of Daredevil books. Fast shipping and good communication. This guys grading satisfys even the pickiest like me. lol

DRX

KUDOS!!!! to my new buyers!

NEW: seanfingh and capt_comics and Grails

and as always a running list of buyers that are real buyers. Buyers that pay, are prompt and fun to sell to:

Calamerica

He11blazer

Rich_Henn

nerfherder-3

cloudofwit

cujobyte

mschmidt

Beau

slym2none

genrlzod

sergex

Bosco685

all paid, paid promptly, good messaging, responded. could not ask for anything more.

5 CGC board stars!! *****

Kudos to zuckuss2003 for a box full of wonderful modern goodies purchased at the closing hours of the latest VCC. :cloud9:

Kudos to the1stfro for a bunch of tightly graded bronze and copper ASMs and for going the extra mile to help a customer. (thumbs u

Super-special kudos to jeBailey for helping out a fellow collector without expecting anything in return! (worship)

Most XLNT KUDOs to Flemmings for another flawless and most XLNT transaction...a deal set up via PM that I actually somewhat forgot about and communication and payment came through prior to agreed date...BEAUTIFUL!

THX AGAIN James! :headbang::headbang::headbang: