• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

to MAC MAN for the great spidey lot! got me back into the whole pre suckage spidey books.

fandango for the sweet air pirates, my first undergrounds and are worth every single penny.

there are some others, a powers ss sketch, spidey 300 & 301 and i am forgetting someone else (got all the books on the same day, nothing like comic heaven coming home to 4! different boxes from different people)

i'll look when i get home to put the names with the sellers to give proper kudos to them!

j

Kudos to KirbyJack ... nice guy, great GA book and perfect shipping. Everything was good ))

Back at ya, man. Thanks for the lightning fast payment! (thumbs u

Some long overdue kudos to blowout (still just loving that Thor page), and to TheVisitor. Both good guys and really easy to deal with.

I'm batting 1000 on the boards for trading with good folks!

to MAC MAN for the great spidey lot! got me back into the whole pre suckage spidey books.

fandango for the sweet air pirates, my first undergrounds and are worth every single penny.

there are some others, a powers ss sketch, spidey 300 & 301 and i am forgetting someone else (got all the books on the same day, nothing like comic heaven coming home to 4! different boxes from different people)

i'll look when i get home to put the names with the sellers to give proper kudos to them!

j

Your welcome Jay! Glad you enjoy them :)

Ok...been putting this off for a bit until some transactions got completed, but

kudos to

Tupenny Conan

ArAich

for some great books

kudos to

Ghostzapper

nerfherder-3

cloudofwit

stinkowhiff

Jeffro

genrizod

comicjunkie

for fast payment and being easy to work with

Thanks guys!!! (worship)

Kudos to Nostalgic Attic for a great lot of Defenders books.

Well packed, tight grading, great communication. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Huge kudos to shortstack comics and the1stfo for a gorgeous Chew #2 and box of Walking Dead respectively.

Is this the first photo kudos?? And yes I'm beginning to hoard at last.

WalkingDeadChewGroupShot.jpg

I'll echo a kudos to DrWatson...for my first Silver Age ASM pedigree :cloud9:--and allowing me time payments. :banana: Now, as long as I'm paid up by the end of the month, I'll dodge the probation list. :whistle:

Kudos also to:

inconceivable for a box of Silver & Bronze ASMs at a good price. :luhv:

KUDOs to FUELMAN for taking my stack of BONE ( :gossip: no I am not talking dirty to you... ) off my hands which was a good deal for both sides I think...PERFECT TRANSACTION!

Glad you're happy with the books and they arrived safe and sound! :headbang: