• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to szelim for filling in two more HOM books to my collection as well as upgrading a couple. As you know I'm down to single digits in the number of issues I need, so this was an awesome transaction to say the least...

And the guy threw in extra horror readers to boot!! Awesome!

5 out of 5

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

A very special thank you to Rich_Henn for adding a much needed HOM to my collection (three in one week I'm going to pass-out from all of this excitement) as well as upgrading two other books (one HOM and one WWT).

5 out of 5

I haven't even concluded this transaction yet, but many kudos to Dale Roberts for working with me in new aquisitions / upgrades to my horror collection. He's a super dealer and all around great guy and deserves all the best and at the very least your business now!!!

6 out of 5

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

to MAC MAN for the great spidey lot! got me back into the whole pre suckage spidey books.

fandango for the sweet air pirates, my first undergrounds and are worth every single penny.

there are some others, a powers ss sketch, spidey 300 & 301 and i am forgetting someone else (got all the books on the same day, nothing like comic heaven coming home to 4! different boxes from different people)

i'll look when i get home to put the names with the sellers to give proper kudos to them!

j

Thanks J, pleasure dealing with you.

Kudos to szelim for filling in two more HOM books to my collection as well as upgrading a couple. As you know I'm down to single digits in the number of issues I need, so this was an awesome transaction to say the least...

And the guy threw in extra horror readers to boot!! Awesome!

5 out of 5

I'm glad I was able to help fill your collection. Thank YOU for your purchases!

A Big Kudos goes out to Vtcomics.Packed great , easy transaction. :applause: :applause: :applause:

My Phantom Lady #17 looks great.

Would definately buy from Phil again in the future.. (thumbs u

Big time kudos back atcha!!! Thank YOU! (worship)

Monster KUDOS again to Junkenstein for the cool Timelys! Kudos to Pinball for some neat Nedors! And Kudos to Socratic Wonder and Yannis for more cool GA beauties! (worship):cloud9:

Edited by Vtcomics

Monster KUDOS again to Junkenstein for the cool Timelys! Kudos to Pinball for some neat Nedors! And Kudos to Socratic Wonder and Yannis for more cool GA beauties! (worship):cloud9:

Kudos right back at you Phil! Quick and easy transaction! (thumbs u

I also have to give some much deserved kudos to EvilAsh and MutantKeys for some very awesome horror ss books.

Same to you Sean, thanks again for another VERY smooth transaction! (worship)