• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to

GreatEscape (for a purchase and a new book)

mschmidt

Tmac

SPDREYCER

Beau

MedicAR

TupennyConan

MUSCLESHARK

Dawgwindu

for recent purchases and quick payments

Thanks to

Blind Owl

and

CheesyWiz

for recent purchases, quick shipping and good prices.

Kudos to DNAgent for a sweet lot of 80' Swamp Thing and some way under-priced Walking Dead. Excellent transaction and very cool to meet you as well. (thumbs u

I just wanted to say thank you to Blazing Bob Storms and John(spidermanontilt) for providing great books at a great price at the SDCC.You guys are two of the nicest guys in comics,it's always a pleasure to be your friend on the boards and your customer (worship)

Kudos out to:

1) Comicsarefun for a nice copy of Hero for Hire #1 at a very reasonable price. :hail:

2) jkrk for a sweet copy of ASM #111, along with some reader copies of Marvel Tales and a couple of reprints: Sensation Comics #1 and Wonder Woman #1. :luhv:

3) cd4ever for a Frankenstein #1, TOD #1, and Wolverine #1--along with a handful of formidable freebies, including an Astonishing Tales #25 (1st Deathlok :whatthe:) and a Silver Surfer #12. :headbang:

I'm so far behind on kudos that it ain't funny. I have to start somewhere so I'd like give a "shout out" to Jeffreykli. ^^

Seriously ... kudos to Jeff for working out time payments with me on three sweet HG Avengers. (worship)

Kudos to Shark2557 for a nice Superman 199 that book really does present well for a VG copy and a lot of mid-range and a little higher Tec's. Shipped in a nicely packaged box. And I would say lightening fast shipping but I am still dumbfounded how quickly they showed up