• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Furious kudos to jkrk for the fastest shipping ever from the States to the UK (worship)

Great books, great prices, great service & great communication.

Many, many thanks Jay (thumbs u

HUGE KUDOS to CAMPUED1010 for helping me get my grail, TMNT #1 1st print. I had sent payment for the book just before Andre went to the hospital and not once was I worried about not getting the book. Between a few forum members here and a few PM's from his wife, I felt like I was in the loop and not forgotten. When he got better, not only did he send the book, he sent 3 extra TMNT slabs as freebies! :banana:

Top notch!

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. look forward to future transactions. Enjoy your grail

HUGE KUDOS to Andre (campued1010).

I got home to see my sweet ASM #4 CGC 7.0 delivered by FedEx from

the Big "C"!!!

OH CANADA!...

Seriously dude, threw all you have been through over the past months

you ROCK!

^^

My pleasure Wally. enjoy the book and thanks for the purchase. Look forward to meeting you at next years Heros con.

Kudos to MLMeade for high-grade copies of 5 out of 6 books in the the Kraven's Last Hunt story line.

They were just as described, impeccably packed, and sent immediately. Will definitely look to do business with Michael again.

Kudos to MLMeade for high-grade copies of 5 out of 6 books in the the Kraven's Last Hunt story line.

They were just as described, impeccably packed, and sent immediately. Will definitely look to do business with Michael again.

My pleasure. Let me know what they come back from CGC at if you can!

ML

KUDOS to RockMyAmadeus. Top-Notch guy who helped me out with fantastic goodies from IDW's table at SDCC.

This guy is a class act. :applause:

I just want to add that Joe did an awesome job with the packing materials and shipping. I would definitely purchase from him again.

Edited by ComicDiva89

Kudos to Billy The Kidd for yet another impeccable transaction. This time it was four copies of Chew #2 that made it safe and sound across the pond in tip-top condition.

Cheers Bill, I'll be back again soon! (Make it Bats next time lol )

(worship)

WELCOME BACK and KUDOs to CAMPUED1010/ANDRE!

Another flawless transaction spanning Andre's dire circumstances...started this before Andre's ordeal and wrapped it up upon his return...always a class act and looking forward to future dealings as usual! THX AGAIN Andre!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I forgot to mention, as it is worth mentioning moving through customs, typical BOMBPROOF packaging brought the book home safe and sound as usual... :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54

Thank you so much to SPDREYCER for two super CGC 9.8 books that were very well packed, and shipped in record time.

I appreciate the help in building out my collection, Rey. One of the best!!

WELCOME BACK and KUDOs to CAMPUED1010/ANDRE!

Another flawless transaction spanning Andre's dire circumstances...started this before Andre's ordeal and wrapped it up upon his return...always a class act and looking forward to future dealings as usual! THX AGAIN Andre!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I forgot to mention, as it is worth mentioning moving through customs, typical BOMBPROOF packaging brought the book home safe and sound as usual... :headbang:

Kudos right back. Thanks for the purchase TOM, but more importantly thank you for your patience, kind words and prayers while I was in the hospital. Look forward to future transactions.

Bought a book from ShiverBones. It was a TEC 663 CGC 9.8 There was no surprises there case was good shipping was boom proof overall great deal. BUT then there was a couple of freebie's :banana: There was a postcard and a magnet I showed these to my wife. She said what did you do buy the postcard and the magnet and he throw in a free CGC book. :jokealert: for her. But that's the way I felt too

Shiverbones You Rock ^^

Kudos to shark2557 for quick payment for 10 CGC 9.6 books

Kudos to JerryZ for quick payment for the Fantastic Four Run #190-#300

Kudos to Billy the Kidd for quick payment on Dark Avengers Sketch covers

Kudos to cheetah for quick payment on CGC Modern 9.6s

Edited by Trey Cannon