• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

BIg, big, big kudos to Thomas aka ComicsAreFun for the sweet copies of Werewolf By Night #32 33. The man should teach a course on how to pack comics! :golfclap:

Thanks for the nice comment! The USPS is run by ComicGrinder (if you catch my meaning).

Thanks for the buy and enjoy the comics!

Thanks to Canada's own FAZYBONES for a cool Captain America 155 dbl cover - despite a misrouted book, FAZYBONES and BLOW UP THE MOON were stellar in their efforts to get me the book. Fay was prompt and effective when misdelivery occurred, it was all sorted out and now the book's in my cold clammy hands, where it will stay for a long time. I only feel sorry that there was such concern - I was never worried when FAZY was on the job!

Thanks again FAZYBONES and BLOW UP THE MOON!

I've been a slacker lately on giving kudos. So big kudos to the following ....

arexcrooke

Foolkiller

jkrk

Designer Toast

nocutename

carcrawfordfan :cloud9:

lizards2

I hope I didn't forget anyone. :foryou:

Edited by Mr.Diggler

Kudos to:

--electricprune for a Bronze Age horror lot from the auction for Nik. For the record, Wes is like Nik was--a tight grader and it's appreciated in our small world of funny books.

--Elijah Snow for a mini hoard of ASM #195s.