• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I'm not sure he needs the Kudos, but a big thanks to Rick for selling the tec and not getting annoyed at me bugging him to sell the book.

Kudos to Greg (Batman_fan) for another killer tec

Kudo also to David (dem1138) for time payments and super fast delivery and finally to Brian (foolkiller) for a book delivered promptly but I never actually held in my hands

Kudos to Peter Palmer for an awesome Civil War #3 CGC 9.8 sketch variant signed by Michael Turner!

Thanks for the quick payment!

Kudos to Speedy-D for purchase of a bronze horror book! (And "speedy" is right... we agreed on the sale today, realized we worked around the corner from each other, and he met me at the end of the day with payment and picked up the book.) Thanks Dan, nice to meet you! (thumbs u

Kudos to MLMeade for a super smooth transaction on my grail purchase. I'm now the proud owner of an ASM #1.