• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Special kudos to Dover for two amazing slabbed high grade Bats and some of the mintiest raw books I've seen cross the Atlantic!

The kudos is special as I fell on hard times part way through our deal, and all the way through he encouraged me to take my time and sort my family issues out first. A pleasure to deal with and an all-round fantastic seller.

Just once more for posterity's sake: Thank you Mr Dover Sir!! (worship) (worship)

:blush:

I.....I......I..... thank you.

I would sell to you anytime and let you pay in any terms needed. This is the way all sales / purchases should go.

to you Mr Boozad!

(worship)

A special Thank you goes out to Dan/inconceivable for the great Swamp thing #37 from the Silvers VCC The shipping was freekin lightning speed fast,were talking I paid last night and and I come home from work to find a package at my door the next day fast.WOW! (worship)

A special Thank you goes out to Dan/inconceivable for the great Swamp thing #37 from the Silvers VCC The shipping was freekin lightning speed fast,were talking I paid last night and and I come home from work to find a package at my door the next day fast.WOW! (worship)

:applause:

Kudos to RMA for a great trade. It was tough getting there due to Royal Mail being a bunch of , but he threw in a copy of Batman #123 as a sweetener even though it wasn't his fault the books took 4 months to get here!

Thanks dude!

Kudos to bghkoyama for a great transaction and book :cloud9: some of the best packaging i've recieved (took me ages to get the book out but not even a nuck would have damaged the book) (worship)

Edited by gaz2810i

:) Big Thanks to bryan91 for the great deal on that Spider-Man Lot with the Double Cover PPSSM #131 also very well packed and very Fast Shipped. AAA+++ (thumbs u (thumbs u

Right back at you!! Instant payment, and great communication. Thank you for buying the 1st thing I have ever put up for sale here. :banana: