• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Kramerica for a couple sweet early Marvel Tales and a few bronze FF's. Spot on grading and super fast shipping. Thanks for the bonus free- :busy::busy: as well. (thumbs u

Here is a little batch of Kudos

FT88---------For a Giant Size Man-thing 1 plus a nice batch if misalliance Marvel bronze books at a great price. :whee:

Buffyfan----For selling me his Giant Size Man-Thing 1 and a ton of other Giant Sizes super grading and price. :banana:

Faster Friends-----------For a large batch of American Flaggs at give away prices. :headbang:

Thanks a lot guys for some great books and reading :applause:

And to you sir! Thanks!

Thanks go out to Mdube 16 for a flawless transaction. I was concerned due to his relative newness on the boards, but the GSX1 CGC 8.0 was well packaged and came as advertised. There was very good communication with Mark.

I would buy from him again. (thumbs u

Thanks go out to Mdube 16 for a flawless transaction. I was concerned due to his relative newness on the boards, but the GSX1 CGC 8.0 was well packaged and came as advertised. There was very good communication with Mark.

I would buy from him again. (thumbs u

Thanks for the easy transaction and the kind words!