• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to Julio (FIREFLY)!!! Stellar copy of YOLOY (9.6, methinks), and a right-up-my-alley batch of freebies! Thanks, man! Much appreciated :D

Joshua

KUDOS to Julio (FIREFLY)!!! Stellar copy of YOLOY (9.6, methinks), and a right-up-my-alley batch of freebies! Thanks, man! Much appreciated :D

Joshua

Right back at ya, brother. Thanks for the prompt payment. Look forward to finding your more goodies. ;)

Kudos to FIREFLY for another great transaction and some cool freebies thrown in. Thanks again Julio!!

Pleasure working with ya! Thanks for your great business. (thumbs u

Pleasantly surprised KUDOS to Fan4Fun and Divad. Wasn't ready for the books I got to look as good as they do.(thanks for the filler pieces also) :applause:

Awesome packing jobs too. (worship)

Edited by kdoginohio

Overdue Kudos to:

mikeyriffhard for a box of comics

ft88 for an even bigger box of comics

jerryZ for a nice stack of horror mags

the1stfro for some random stuff

and silverweb for a bunch of Savage Swords

No complaints about any of the above, all described accurately, all got to me within a reasonable time packed in a safe and secure fashion....

---------------------------------------------

Overdue Kudos to these fine purchasers of comics from me who paid promptly, behaved nicely and were a pleasure to do business with:

unmovedmover

sqeggs

zuckuss2003

faster friends

silverandbronze

conditionfreak

korvac saga

bcc

tigers comics

avalon