• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge kudos to Snake Eyes for a awesome SS #3. Dude ships fast and secure.

Thanks!

Right back at you Freekster. (thumbs u Made time arrangements, kept me well informed, and an all-around great guy. Thanks again buddy!

(worship)

Edited by Snake Eyes

Kudos To Joeypost for a nice stack of slabs that traveled back and forth in limbo and after being returned a couple of times the books finally reached me.

They look super sweet.

Edited by topofthetotem

Once again, a huge thank you to SPIRIT_RADIO for another outstanding transaction, with strictly graded books, super-safe packaging, and rapid shipping.

Thank you Mark, as in only a short period of time you have proven yourself to be everything a seller should strive for on here.

:applause:

Once again, a huge thank you to SPIRIT_RADIO for another outstanding transaction, with strictly graded books, super-safe packaging, and rapid shipping.

Thank you Mark, as in only a short period of time you have proven yourself to be everything a seller should strive for on here.

Kudos to Bosco685 for being a great mentor and guiding me through the rough spots! Great buyer to and my best customer!

(thumbs u

Kudos to Bosco685 for being a great mentor and guiding me through the rough spots! Great buyer to and my best customer!

(thumbs u

Get a room. :whee:

Kudos to Brent at QualityComix on the books in his recent ASM thread. Received the books two days after paying (helps to live in the same state (thumbs u ).

Tight grading and books look even better in hand. Always a pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to the next thread (maybe an X-Men one? :baiting: )

Heath

A Huge Kudos goes out to boardie Nick/Flaming_Telepath for this lil' ripper:

jim83.jpg

The sale was through his new company, Comicana, and was handled with class + distinction all the way through. Has lots more comics available so shoot him a PM!! (thumbs u :applause:(worship)

Kudos to lizards2 for some sweet Marvel Team Ups and a few other beauties. Spot on grading and shipped lightning fast.

(thumbs u

Kudos to Greg (gregreese) for the sweet Wonder Woman #200 - mission accomplished!

Kudos to Will (makmorn) for the fabulous upgrade on the Frazetta covered Nation Lampoon #13 - love it!

Thanks again guys (thumbs u

Bob

Edited by Bob-a-loo

Kudos to Greg (gregreese) for the sweet Wonder Woman #200 - mission accomplished!

Kudos to Will (makmorn) for the fabulous upgrade on the Frazetta covered Nation Lampoon #13 - love it!

Thanks again guys (thumbs u

Bob

No problem, enjoy (thumbs u