• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Many thanks and Kudos to Bio-Rupp for a nice bunch of slabbed X-Men shipped securely and free of charge at a discount. :applause: Thanks Mike!

Kudos right back atcha! Many thanks!

Kudos to thirdgreenham for a great Our Army at War!

P.S. Other than reading the whole thread, does anyone know of a way to look up a specific seller to see if they're in the kudos thread?

I suppose you could look up an old sales thread, find someone who bought from the seller, and PM them...

Ok I haven't left Kudo's in sometime so right now seems like a good enough time as any. Oh and also so I can clean up my Pm screen too. Most of these sellers it seems to go without saying are excellent. Here's the list (thumbs u

Blazingbob----for a Strange Tales 135 cgc 8.0 from his website

CD4ever--------A nice lot of miscellaneous Marvel Bronze

Nochips--------5 books from the Massachusetts Ped.

Divad -----------Another lot of miscellaneous Marvel Bronze

Blue808------- Super Sub-mariner 8 and a nice HOM 188

Foolkiller-------3 book lot of Dr. Strange and Strange Tales

CKB-------------Huge Huge Huge lot of Marvel Bronze Horror with a sprinkle of superhero books

Well here's some kudo's for some most excellent sellers top-notch all of you

Thanks Again Guys for the great books

Kudos to the Crimson Dynamo for a smooth transaction on a TTA 25.

The book was safely packaged and quickly shipped. USPS Priority went from CA to Chicago in one business day ?!? Thanks Ryan !

Major kudos to a couple of boardies for some recent books.

Kudos to FIREFLY / Julio for a nice lot of moderns that included a nice X-Men that I actually needed for my registry run :o How awesome is that???

Kudos to Brent / QualityComix for the nice stack of SA/BA Spidey's that showed up last week. The #98 he sent is officially one of my favorite books in my collection.now :cloud9: