• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

And to Pitboss who sent a slab to me in a Priority Mail box that, in transit, got absolutely punctured. I was a bit worried as this was a sweet Bats #227 SS...but the Pitboss packed the slab INSIDE of the box in such a way to where it remained unscathed. :hail:

:acclaim:

And Kudos to you my friend,always a pleasure to work with! :applause:

Kudos also to nochips for a good deal.

And kudos to the following folks for nice transactions:

--Bio-Rupp

--Foolkiller

--october

--ft88

--archiefan

Also would like to extend a big thanks to drbanner for setting me up with the sweetest BA book I now own--a fetching ASM #129. :cloud9:

And to Pitboss who sent a slab to me in a Priority Mail box that, in transit, got absolutely punctured. I was a bit worried as this was a sweet Bats #227 SS...but the Pitboss packed the slab INSIDE of the box in such a way to where it remained unscathed. :hail:

Kudos right back atcha. Great transaction. Thanks Scott.

Kudos to 3319comics for some nice books.

(thumbs u

Newbie here on the board and made my first purchase from him. It was only a single issue, but I got to start somewhere....

Shipped fast and secure and I "believe" was a better grade than he advertised.

Kudos.