• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to all of the following board members for very fast payment and quick commumications.

SENORMAC

MONTEZUMA

THE HUMAN TORCH

I like dealing with people who do things the right way, thanks guys. (thumbs u

DRX

Kudos to Faster friends(Paul)

For a tough to find in nice shape BA book and a sweet freebie.

Super fast shipping and packed safe and secure!

Glad you liked your Night Nurse #1. It was the best copy I personally have ever owned. Thanks for such a quick payment!!!

:applause:Kudos to the following board members for some nice Comics that I purchased from them in the last month or two. All were very easy to communicate with and shipped promptly with good packaging. Grading was also very reliable.

Jaymole

Thirdgreenham

Greggy

bcc

Lizards2

jmg3637

topofthetotem

tkg2627

drbanner

comixcroz

Dale Roberts

Thanks,

Armin

Kudos to TupennyConan for a great deal on a lot of Tarzan related books! Great packing, nice communication, fast shipping, just a swell guy to work with!

Thanks, Bill!!! :whee::cool:

Kudos also to nochips for a good deal.

And kudos to the following folks for nice transactions:

--Bio-Rupp

--Foolkiller

--october

--ft88

--archiefan

Also would like to extend a big thanks to drbanner for setting me up with the sweetest BA book I now own--a fetching ASM #129. :cloud9:

And to Pitboss who sent a slab to me in a Priority Mail box that, in transit, got absolutely punctured. I was a bit worried as this was a sweet Bats #227 SS...but the Pitboss packed the slab INSIDE of the box in such a way to where it remained unscathed. :hail:

Kudos also to nochips for a good deal.

And kudos to the following folks for nice transactions:

--Bio-Rupp

--Foolkiller

--october

--ft88

--archiefan

Also would like to extend a big thanks to drbanner for setting me up with the sweetest BA book I now own--a fetching ASM #129. :cloud9:

And to Pitboss who sent a slab to me in a Priority Mail box that, in transit, got absolutely punctured. I was a bit worried as this was a sweet Bats #227 SS...but the Pitboss packed the slab INSIDE of the box in such a way to where it remained unscathed. :hail:

Very nice, it's good to know that there are some people that pack things really well.

KUDOS PLUS to cloudofwit for a super great magnificent arsesome(!)

packing job,great deal,and for being an all around great fella!Guys,this guy

is great!And his books are always graded spot,and he's generous and nice to

boot!