• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to all of the following board members for incredible prices, great service, and an all around positive experience. My apologies for the lateness of such well wishes, and if I forgot someone, let me know!

:whee:

slabthistoo for ASM 122 goodness

cloud of wit Kudos times two for a couple of orders of random silver age books

frankbearrs Truly one man's drek is another's treasure lol

tigerscomics Again twice the kudos...one of the few sellers I scramble to click on when I see a listing...great deals and a wonderful guy to work with

thedude Low grade DC goodness...thanks Alton!

archiefan re-opened a listing and gave me a better price...great looking book my friend :foryou:

blindowl low grade strange tales readers at half the cost of a modern book

nikelspot for an asm 129 and a Roll Tide in his pm to me...seriously, appealing to the football stuff does make me more likely to buy hm

Chuck Gower For almost single handedly keeping me in the loop on modern books

jaymole a newer member, but an absolute great guy all around...looking forward to future threads (thumbs u

gregreece for a nice little run of asm books...closing in on having the first 100 issues...thanks much!!!

whetteon some bronze age books to change things up a little...incredibly fast service and great looking wonder woman book!

3319comics for being willing to part with his non-hulk back issues :)

catrick339 for literally a -ton of books from his $5 thread...a full weekend of reading in that shipment :applause:

SPDREYCER for an amazing deal on a few books (BB 54, ASM 41, Avengers 8)...money very well spent!

BlackBoxComic Tried a first time seller and he was top notch throughout the process

Thanks for all the books and the great conversations guys! (thumbs u

Heath

Kudos to

schlep (EC niceness)

buffyfan (GSX 1)

cloudofwit (Batman, OOAW, X-Men)

lizards2 (tons of stuff)

nochips (Shazam!s that arrived practically before he shipped them)

faster friends (DD)

spdreycer (X-Men)

JerryZ (DD)

archiefan (WW 108)

the1stfo (SA DCs)

Thanks folks!