• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry ranking

13 posts in this topic

I remember reading that if there is a tie for first place the one that has the most descriptions and pics would take the #1 spot. I was #1 since.. forever in this set. No one edited their set but for some reason the regsitry knocked me down to #3 for no apparent reason confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif Only one book but I want to know why this happened ??

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=291

sig.jpg

Get the 10 and you won't have to worry about it, piker makepoint.gif

Yeah, just get two other 9.9's, and all problems solved.... so simple really. makepoint.gif

You guys are killing me.

I did have a chance years ago to pickup the 9.9 copy of Wolverine mini 2 from Ideal Comics but I was told that it had some pretty ugly cover bleed-through and someone else bought it while I was negotiating. I never found out who has it.

I have asked the guy with the other top set in the registry if he would sell/trade me his 9.9 copy of Wolverine mini 3 but I never got a response. I have never found out who has the other 9.9 copy of #3.

The owner of the 10.0 copy of Wolverine mini 1 has no interest in selling because he thinks that book will eventually be worth $50K.

So, I have been trying to break this tie legitimately. But, since all efforts have failed, I must resort to legalistic maneuverings, sneaky tricks and other assorted nastiness to crawl my way to the top of the heap and get that CGC certificate.

The guys in #1 and #2 spots both have a positive score change ... that might make a difference as well since MK's score change is ZERO!

Maybe if you just deleted your set and re-added it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Get the 10 and you won't have to worry about it, piker makepoint.gif

Yeah, just get two other 9.9's, and all problems solved.... so simple really. makepoint.gif

You guys are killing me.

I did have a chance years ago to pickup the 9.9 copy of Wolverine mini 2 from Ideal Comics but I was told that it had some pretty ugly cover bleed-through and someone else bought it while I was negotiating. I never found out who has it.

I have asked the guy with the other top set in the registry if he would sell/trade me his 9.9 copy of Wolverine mini 3 but I never got a response. I have never found out who has the other 9.9 copy of #3.

The owner of the 10.0 copy of Wolverine mini 1 has no interest in selling because he thinks that book will eventually be worth $50K.

So, I have been trying to break this tie legitimately. But, since all efforts have failed, I must resort to legalistic maneuverings, sneaky tricks and other assorted nastiness to crawl my way to the top of the heap and get that CGC certificate.

And none of his Wolvie books even have white pages gossip.gif