• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In the Library Doing Research

50 posts in this topic

Ugh... doing some research for my thesis putting together historical context for my topic- currently juggling the Kings of England. Wahoo.

Meanwhile, a fat pile of ASMs are home waiting to be read. *Sigh*

So what are the rest of you doing today?

Sadly I am doing thesis research as welll trying to piece together the story told by the spatial distribution and morphology of drumlins.....

At least in an hour I get to teach 100 summer students about the atmosphere (this day just gets better and better).

The Paradise Comic show is this Friday so at least I have that to think about!

Replacing an ABS Control Module on a Volvo V70

Radiator and water pump on a GMC Safari

Ignition lock assembly on a Saturn SL1

Then its off to the LCS I go headbang.gif

Working, then going to the Sox/Yankees game. 5th row baby, right behind the dugout! cloud9.gif

Wow Andy, have a blast. It is perfect weather here, hope you have similar. I will look for you on TV.

Do something stoopid to get noticed willya!!

Ze-

Working my *spoon* off. Proposal due to the government on Friday. 28 days of 18 hours days, ends Friday morning. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! yay.gif

currently juggling the Kings of England. Wahoo.

Don't drop William the Conqueror!!!

So what are the rest of you doing today?

Working. No wait. Surfing the net while working. grin.gif

Sadly I am doing thesis research as welll trying to piece together the story told by the spatial distribution and morphology of drumlins.....

I find glacial formations pretty interesting. Lots of fascinating terrain here in CT. I got to partially excavate a couple while in college. Minored in Archaeology.

Working my *spoon* off. Proposal due to the government on Friday. 28 days of 18 hours days, ends Friday morning. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! yay.gif

Holy Spoon Dan, all work and no play..well you know the rest.

18 hour days and the VCC too? You are a man among comic nerds.

hail.gif

Holy Spoon Dan, all work and no play..well you know the rest.

18 hour days and the VCC too? You are a man among comic nerds.

hail.gif

Sleep is for the weak! thumbsup2.gif

And I can multitask. grin.gif

William is earlier than what I'm focusing on- really just getting some social background and context for Thomas Malory's Le Morte D'Arthur before tackling his attempts at opening a dialogue on social change with his book.

I thought I would be teaching this summer, but there weren't any openings left for adjuncts, so I'm just working on the thesis, putting my Ph.D. packet together, and studying for the GRE Subject test in English (which I'll probably take at the end of the summer before f/t teaching begins).

You wouldn't happen to be preparing to mail certain McFarlane related comics would you Eddly?-)

Jeffro- what part of CT are you in? I'm over at CCSU right now. Beautiful day out there isn't it? (I have a window next to me, yay!)

Glad to see I'm not the only one here "hard" at "work." grin.gif

And by multi-task, do you really mean there is a sweat shop of little people hiding away in your basement? It's okay, you can admit to it. Kathy Lee did a few years ago... insane.gif sort of. smile.gif

And by multi-task, do you really mean there is a sweat shop of little people hiding away in your basement? It's okay, you can admit to it. Kathy Lee did a few years ago... insane.gif sort of. smile.gif

I try to avoid sleep whenever possible. And, once my proposal goes in, I stop working for a bit.