• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hmm an awkward dilemma

63 posts in this topic

Um...so when are we going to see some pics? Some of us need some visualization to help you here... poke2.gif

I'm confused which isn't hard and are you asking for pictures of Sid's girlfriend or me? confused-smiley-013.gif

Since you've posted quite a few pics of yourself already, I can only conclude he's talking about your husband...., gossip.gif

no, i'm not offended, i just think you're a *spoon*. you seem to like telling people what they're thinking before asking for clarification. which wouldn't be a problem if a) you knew what you were talking about and b) you were right. but you don't, and you're not, so excuse me if i respond to it. for what it's worth, and even though you never asked, i wasn't even referencing "sticking up for (one's self)," but was talking about picking the battles you choose to wage and the manner in which you wage them.

if you have the balls to insinuate someone's "unmanly" because they'd choose a different path than you to, then have the balls to admit you're talking about them when they call you on it

I'm not insinuating anything - let me spell it out for you; if someone has your stuff, and you want it back (as the OP does, or else this thread wouldn't exist!) then you go get it back. As a man would. Or a woman. But to whine about how you want your stuff but don't know how to get it, is truly not manly behavior. If you behave this way then I say you are not acting like a man. Or a woman if you're female.

Basically it means doing what is in your best interest and not "picking your battles" which is code for wimping out. So I'm an a--hole, a d--khead, whatever - I don't really care what you think about me. Just don't go through the one life you have making lame excuses and then rationalizing them as acceptable. And I'm talking about you, so don't question my having balls or not. I'm not the one saying that it's ok to walk away from your stuff with your tail between your legs.

foreheadslap.gif

i'm really not interested in trying to explain just what part of my thought process you seem unable to grasp, so i'm just going to let it drop, fully expecting you to believe that my doing so means i'm, like, not a man or something. sound good, champ?

Yes, sounds good. Look, I wasn't trying to question anyone's manhood or whatever - I tend to go a bit overboard with a lot of things and find myself in these situations. I'd like to just put this past us with the hope that you can acknowledge that while I come across as an a--hole sometimes, I really didn't mean to insult anyone. Hey, if this were in my neighborhood I'd buy you a beer and take my lumps for being an . I'd like to think that we can disagree and get mad at each other without it being permanent. headbang.gif

i couldn't agree more. you owe me a beer 27_laughing.gif

Thanks - you got it.