• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy Corrigan, the Smartest Kid...

3 posts in this topic

This has only been mentioned once here, acc. to a search...but I wanted to start a thread on it. I recently found this book and gave it a try (I don't normally spend more than $10 on an untried GN). LOVE this book. Best thing I've read in a LONG time (non-superhero). Read it twice in a row, and then bought Chris Ware's hardcoevr Acme sketchbook (which is also excellent; very "Crumb"-like).

Anyone else an affectionado of Ware's "Jimmy Corrigan"?

This has only been mentioned once here, acc. to a search...but I wanted to start a thread on it. I recently found this book and gave it a try (I don't normally spend more than $10 on an untried GN). LOVE this book. Best thing I've read in a LONG time (non-superhero). Read it twice in a row, and then bought Chris Ware's hardcoevr Acme sketchbook (which is also excellent; very "Crumb"-like).

Anyone else an affectionado of Ware's "Jimmy Corrigan"?

I was THIS close to buying a copy tonight! Now I'm kicking myself...