• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Came Back for This?

324 posts in this topic

lol Sorry Vince (not really Joe btw Flee) but this is freakin' Hilarious! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

No sheit. I loved the attention to nerd-detail, like the Alba posters 27_laughing.gif, the wires hanging from the ceiling, the action figures/Bowen busts, etc. Hilarious. thumbsup2.gif

The guy definitely has talent.

Thanks Joe/Vince ( I knew what your real name was thumbsup2.gif). While the animation was patterned after you, it really represents a lot of us. The Thanos character represented the onscreen persona that some of us project. Our face to face interaction would probably be more relaxed. The little kid character represented how we feel when we talk about the things that brought us joy in our childhood and hopefully, still bring us joy. grin.gif

lol Sorry Vince (not really Joe btw Flee) but this is freakin' Hilarious! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

No sheit. I loved the attention to nerd-detail, like the Alba posters 27_laughing.gif, the wires hanging from the ceiling, the action figures/Bowen busts, etc. Hilarious. thumbsup2.gif

The guy definitely has talent.

Thanks Joe/Vince ( I knew what your real name was thumbsup2.gif). While the animation was patterned after you, it really represents a lot of us. The Thanos character represented the onscreen persona that some of us project. Our face to face interaction would probably be more relaxed. The little kid character represented how we feel when we talk about the things that brought us joy in our childhood and hopefully, still bring us joy. grin.gif

can you make some more?

BTW... Jim, you've quickly become a CGC Forum All-Star much in the way Redhook and Davenport achieved greatness here with their awesome Photoshop contributions.

Your "creative and hilarious" animated Gifs add greatly appreciated "flavor" to these forums and I'm sure I'm speaking for many when I say "well done and stick around"

hail.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

BTW... Jim, you've quickly become a CGC Forum All-Star much in the way Redhook and Davenport achieved greatness here with their awesome Photoshop contributions.

Your "creative and hilarious" animated Gifs add greatly appreciated "flavor" to these forums and I'm sure I'm speaking for many when I say "well done and stick around"

hail.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks!! Working on a couple more as we speak. I just wish I had more time. tongue.gif

good point... I'd pay up for a custom design that I could put in my sig area. Something with the Godfather, Spongeverine and Hulkbob all worshiping a huge 20¢ graphic.

Maybe you could follow in Dee Dee's steps and receive some compensation for your time.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

Also, if you think you could come up with a weekly or monthly Gif ... something humorous about the industry (or create a requested concept) , I bet there would be a few websites (GPA) that might be interested.

I could see a cool Gif with Hulk holding up a few key issues while making comments about recent sales... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Take commissions? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I had to think about this a little before responding. I have already handled some minor requests from board members as time has allowed. As long as it is not too

involved, I would be happy to at least discuss ideas via PM. Thanks!!!

I told Ellen that JC made a thread today and asked her if she wanted to read it.

She thought for a second and said "No", then went back to reading her newspaper.

DSC00782.jpg

I can't believe I missed this Pic and it's a beauty. thumbsup2.gif You're a lucky man Kenny!!!

What a cutie she is and reading the funny papers. cloud9.gif

Funny thing is, that photo was not posed.

Ellen likes to mimic daddy and read the newspaper. But she always finds the funny pages herself.

Which of course makes me smile.

smile.gif

Ze-

So when does the next "Deathlok Banning Watch" take place?

I need to concentrate on work this week, so if he's back, then that's a good excuse.

I find it very hard to believe you have any enemies on these boards. 893whatthe.gif

I need to concentrate on work this week, so if he's back, then that's a good excuse.

Joe, don't tell me you are off the unemployment line already! That's great! Now make sure when you get your first check and after your bills are paid that you take care of that bet you welched on. Hate to see your rep get stained any more than it already is thumbsup2.gif

Joe, don't tell me you are off the unemployment line already! That's great! Now make sure when you get your first check and after your bills are paid that you take care of that bet you welched on. Hate to see your rep get stained any more than it already is thumbsup2.gif

Would it be rude or open up old wounds to hear about this bet from the past. confused-smiley-013.gif

Would it be rude or open up old wounds to hear about this bet from the past. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well it's hard to say. Much of it is fabled legend of things from a simpler more pure time.

But here's C'mon J_C

which is kind of a followup of this beauty in Silver WAY MORE

The magic quotes from that sunny day on Monday September 6th 2004 by shadroch

I'll bet you $100 US that FF 48 sold for way more than $5-10 in NM

Then Joe_collector

Okay, I''ll take that bet AS PER OUR AGREED statement of "20 years ago". Yep, he sold all his Silver Age comics, 20 YEARS AGO, which for the math-challenged like Shad, would be approximately 1984.

Go drag out your 1984 OS and see how far off I am...

I'm not judging mind you, just seeking to help. thumbsup2.gif

Librarian Mica