• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Came Back for This?

324 posts in this topic

Where did all the quality posters go?

This is like some bizarre wasteland of newbie nerds, few of which have anything remotely interesting to say, and whose primary vocabulary consists of CGC 9.8 images and emoticons.

I guess I'll come back on a weekly basis, as that's probably how long it'll take for a meaningful thread to pop up. hi.gif

This is like some bizarre wasteland of newbie nerds, few of which have anything remotely interesting to say, and whose primary vocabulary consists of CGC 9.8 images and emoticons.

You can always count on JC to cheer up the place. thumbsup2.gif

Welcome back!

but Joe - - thats what you always said back then to all those "quality posters!" too. You still suffer from the same old problem of not being able to get along with people. Sure the cast around here is somewhat different..... but that oughtta be a good chance for you to meet and charm new folks! A fresh start!! dont mess it up by picking fights with them too, right?

but Joe - - thats what you always said back then to all those "quality posters!" too. You still suffer from the same old problem of not being able to get along with people. Sure the cast around here is somewhat different..... but that oughtta be a good chance for you to meet and charm new folks! A fresh start!! dont mess it up by picking fights with them too, right?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There are certain people who can't be happy in life unless they are always complaining about one thing or another.

I see you met my ex-wife stooges.gif

I guess I'll come back on a weekly basis, as that's probably how long it'll take for a meaningful thread to pop up. hi.gif

Sigh... all things in moderation joe,all things in moderation. Sitting around here 24/7 answering any and every post that comes up will quickly lead to boredom. Instead of declaring this place a wasteland why not start threads that interest you and see if anyone wants discuss them.

btw, Whatever happened to your "new venture" anyways? When you started this recent posting binge this week I thought you must have taken a break, or were on vacation or something. But then I quickly realized that cannot be, because who on gods green earth would spend their vacation posting here?

screwy.gif

Take a break and we will call you when the sky starts to fall, ok?

poke2.gif

Ze-

Wish I could be one of the cool complainers. Apparently they're all the rage.

I thought the place was doing good until a few days ago.

How many days until Deathlock gets back? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How many days until Deathlock gets back? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It would be interesting to have two di.cks on the boards at the same time 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...yet you keep coming back. Must be a pretty pathetic life.

How about you don't come back at all. Speaking of remotely interesting/meaningful threads, this one is probably as pathetic as they get...except for that FDQ one you posted awhile back.