• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Endangered Species

10 posts in this topic

it's pretty much setting the tone for the rest of this saga. the whole issue takes place at a funeral with some flashbacks (what else is new). main focus is the concern with the so few number of mutants left in the world, since the house of m books.

the main reason i got it was for the cover, i think it looks amazing. i've always liked silvestri's work since the darkness. i haven't been keeping up with any modern x-men, but i thought it was a good read.

it's pretty much setting the tone for the rest of this saga. the whole issue takes place at a funeral with some flashbacks (what else is new). main focus is the concern with the so few number of mutants left in the world, since the house of m books.

the main reason i got it was for the cover, i think it looks amazing. i've always liked silvestri's work since the darkness. i haven't been keeping up with any modern x-men, but i thought it was a good read.

is silvestri doing the whole issue? Ive always loved silvestri`s work.

is silvestri doing the whole issue? Ive always loved silvestri`s work.

no he just did the cover.

to the blob: in the house of m saga about 99% of the mutants in the world lost all their powers and mutant genes, just leaving a little under 200 left.

the main reason i got it was for the cover, i think it looks amazing.

That's why I picked it up. Marvel put the barcode on the back, where it should be on every book. thumbsup2.gif

No offense, but other than the solid cover, this issue was virtually worthless to buy. Maybe the upcoming offshoot stories will give this issue some validation. But I have a feeling it won't.

Pat