• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic's first Big $1 sale bronze to Modern Marvel & more

40 posts in this topic

hi.gif All comics only $1 each, click on thumbs for large scans. I can take Paypal, Money Orders or Cashers Checks, Shipping is (1-3 comics for $3 from 4-15 comics for $4.60 and from 16-60 comics for $9.15) I will ship overseas too but you have to pay all shipping charges, best way is Global flat rate envelopes for $11.00 which hold about 15 comics safely. I am not going to try and grade all of these as they are mostely just cheap readers some are nice some are not if you have questions about certain comics feel free to ask, also comics will not be bagged and boarded as it is just too expensive to do that on dollar comics, so if you buy 3 comics they will probably all be in the same bag. I do pack very safely though (between two thick pieces of cardboard) so even though they don't have backing boards they will arrive to you just as the scans show them.

flowerred.gifThis is my first sale here so I hope I am doing it right and I guess the first takeit.gif gets the comic.

th_G10.jpg th_G07.jpg th_MS33.jpg th_D55.jpg th_ToD50.jpg

th_IM95.jpg th_MTA36.jpg th_H198.jpg th_H206.jpg th_H211.jpg

th_H225.jpg th_H237.jpg th_CM54.jpg th_DS18.jpg th_FF172.jpg

gossip.gifIf their is nothing here you like check back later I will be adding lots more as time allows. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for looking; Terry

I would be interested in some if I knew how many you were going to post. I like to make the shipping worth my while. Feel free to add moderns and coppers also and I would guess for $1 books that you do not have to add scans. It is much easier to just add title and grade. Just my 2 cents and I hope this helps.

I would be interested in some if I knew how many you were going to post. I like to make the shipping worth my while. Feel free to add moderns and coppers also and I would guess for $1 books that you do not have to add scans. It is much easier to just add title and grade. Just my 2 cents and I hope this helps.

hi.gifThanks for the reply carcrawfordfan I do have several more long boxes of cheap comics that I want to sell but wanted to see if their was any interest before I put allot of work into it. I kind of figured that posting scans would draw more people in to look but it is allot of work so I might try the title & grade thing later as well. thumbsup2.gif

any picticular Copper and Moderns you are looking for gossip.gif.

This is about the right vintage... just not quite what I'm looking for yet. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'd second just listing Title and grade (if that is easier).

hi.gifThanks for looking I will see if I can dig up some more FF's to post I am sure I have some copper issues not sure if I have any Bronze left though. thumbsup2.gif

This is about the right vintage... just not quite what I'm looking for yet. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'd second just listing Title and grade (if that is easier).

hi.gifThanks for looking I will see if I can dig up some more FF's to post I am sure I have some copper issues not sure if I have any Bronze left though. thumbsup2.gif

Defenders, What If, Hulk, Captain America might be of interest, too. thumbsup2.gif

ASMs, Uncanny X-Men, and Batman if you have any- Silver, Bronze, Copper all are good by me smile.gif

frown.gifSorry I have already listed most of that stuff I had in my ebay store. I will probably put up some Spider-Man & X-Men comics for $1 but sorry they won't be Amazing or Uncanny. confused-smiley-013.gif

tonofbricks.gif Well... how about Batman?

frown.gif Sorry again I only have a few Batman comics and they are all in my ebay store. foreheadslap.gif

smile.gif I did however find some 90's Amazing Spider-Man's that I may put up here. thumbsup2.gif

Here is a few more I already had scanned and I going to start scanning more in a few minutes found a few Bronze age Defenders and a small stack of Copper age Fantastic Four's. headbang.gif

th_IoDM1.jpg th_DFoSM4.jpg