• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killing Joke page hits Heritage...

42 posts in this topic

.... it might never make it to auction.... devil.gif

Hari's been notably absent from the boards lately. Maybe putting in a few extra hours at the hospital to make a pre-Heritage run. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's why it will be fun to watch. It only needs to get a bid of 17K to get kicked over 20K with the juice.

Don't you want this more?

asm12p1.jpg

Who wants a silly panel page when they can have a splash? devil.gif

I owned that page for about 4 hours before I traded it away. It is VERY nice in person.

I remember....it was a little inside joke...... 27_laughing.gif

Can't beat a Ditko spidey splash....eventually everything winds up in Burkey's hands.

Chris

I forgot you knew. Didn't want too many people to know I traded it away for fear that people would think I was screwy.gif

Anyone who knows you knows if you traded this away what you got in return was even better. thumbsup2.gif

C

Having just seen some of Steve's stuff a week ago, I'd have to agree. There's great comic art (what I collect) and there's great art in comics...what Steve gets. hail.gif

Dan

.... it might never make it to auction.... devil.gif

Hari's been notably absent from the boards lately. Maybe putting in a few extra hours at the hospital to make a pre-Heritage run. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm still here, guys! Just seriously focusing on my career at the moment, since it's been moving fast. But rest assured I still check the site relatively frequently, even if I have less time to actually post.