• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 5

Choose next comic to depart  

543 members have voted

1. 1. Choose next comic to depart

76 posts in this topic

'Death to the Skrulls!' chanted October as he meandered down the convention aisle. 'And no need to apologize, tth2. Though, if you feel the need, go to the Ministry Of Apology over by the unmanned CGC booth. It appears Steve and company are busy paying attention to the task at hand. That is, the votes to unlock this forsaken hall.'

'What is so wrong with a half-buried, spaceship clubhouse?' asked Flee Marquette as he stared at a desk consisting of Zipper, Scheradon & 1koko while they eagerly waited to press a button. 'Let me guess? No love for Bouncing Boy or Triplicate Girl?'

It had been another long day as we waited to hear the results. Before long, the voice came over the loudspeaker. 'Round 4 has concluded and Fantastic Four #2 and it's beloved Skrulls have departed, leaving us with 16 comics left to choose from. Choose wisely mortal whelps.'

- OK, on to Round 5. Good turnout and posts for Round 4. Makes it enjoyable to have participation. We'll take this until Sunday night around 8:30. Have a great weekend.

PS. I'll try to add a blurb by some of the issues about their importance.

you might want to put the 247 back in adventure... gossip.gif

Oops, that one was not on purpose. I don't think I can edit the poll and add #247. Hopefully most will figure it out. Sorry. tonofbricks.gif

It seems to me that most of the 2nd appearances should go before the first appearance of the Legion and the 30 Century. Adventure 247 should last at least 5 more rounds.

Time for FF 5 to go

It seems to me that most of the 2nd appearances should go before the first appearance of the Legion and the 30 Century. Adventure 247 should last at least 5 more rounds.

Time for FF 5 to go

The 1st appearance of Dr. Doom is significantly more important than the 4th of the Silver Age Green Lantern...oddly enough in Overstreet GL 1 in 9.2 is $8,300, whilst FF 5 in 9.2 is $8,400.

oddly enough in Overstreet GL 1 in 9.2 is $8,300, whilst FF 5 in 9.2 is $8,400.

The only thing that demonstrates is that there are a lot more Marvel Zombies than DC Zombies.

Actually, I agree that the first appearance of Dr. Doom makes for a pretty significant book.

oddly enough in Overstreet GL 1 in 9.2 is $8,300, whilst F.F. 5 in 9.2 is $8,400.

The only thing that demonstrates is that there are a lot more Marvel Zombies than DC Zombies.

Actually, I agree that the first appearance of Dr. Doom makes for a pretty significant book.

According to GPA FF 5 is ahead of GL 1 in 9.2 (no sale of F.F. 5 in 9.4 listed). The high rollers indeed are Marvel Zombies, it seems....

The historical significance of Ant-man cannot be denied. He was the second Marvel superhero, started just 2 months after FF and predating Spiderman, Hulk, and Thor, and was a founding member of the Avengers.

Unfortunately, he sucked, so he's got to go.