• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 5

Choose next comic to depart  

543 members have voted

1. 1. Choose next comic to depart

76 posts in this topic

It seems to me that most of the 2nd appearances should go before the first appearance of the Legion and the 30 Century. Adventure 247 should last at least 5 more rounds.

Probably true, especially since it's not even on the list this time out. 27_laughing.gif

Is that the plan, hide all the DCs for the next few weeks?

Ok, this time I'm going with the Green Lantern #1 and if we can show it the door this round, I'll shoot for the Adventure #247 next time.

I should have read through before I voted. foreheadslap.gif

The problem is we are not forming a strong alliance, and the anti-Marvel tribe has. tongue.gif

God, I can't wait to get rid of that dumb desk cover. 27_laughing.gif

It seems to me that most of the 2nd appearances should go before the first appearance of the Legion and the 30 Century. Adventure 247 should last at least 5 more rounds.

Time for FF 5 to go

The 1st appearance of Dr. Doom is significantly more important than the 4th of the Silver Age Green Lantern...oddly enough in Overstreet GL 1 in 9.2 is $8,300, whilst FF 5 in 9.2 is $8,400.

For real!!!!

Saying 1st Doom should go out this early is blasphemy! Burn the witch! tongue.gif

Doom is THE Marvel villain. hail.gif

Probably true, especially since it's not even on the list this time out. 27_laughing.gif

hidelegion.gif

how in the heck is the 1st appearance of Ant-Man even anywhere close to this list? i would take the fifth appearance of Hawkman over Pym's first - in a long, long line - of alter egos

hidelegion.gif

Great stuff. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Looks like GL and TTA are neck and neck in this one. Personally, I'm pulling for Adventure 247 to last a few more rounds. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif It has nothing to do with JC either. I like the Legion, I like the goofy costumes and the ridiculous names, superpowers, and storylines. Come on Chlorophyll Kid, Color Kid - those are priceless. Call me wussy now, go on, do it...