• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ciorac, Detective27Kid, Esquirecomics, Steve Borock , Beerbohm at GEM!

268 posts in this topic

...I am very much looking forward to having several of my favorite Forumites fly in from around the Country next week to my home town of Baltimore. Dr. Arnold Blumberg will grasciously be giving us a private tour of the Geppi Entertainment Museum on Saturday, June 30th, and we are all meeting for lunch before the tour.

(...and afterwards, maybe a few adult soda pops? insane.gif)

I'm sure we will take some great group pics that will be posted on this thread so stay tuned!

I am excited about meeting for the 1st time some of my favorite on-line brothers, and seeing once again the world's greatest comic museum!

1856321-museum.jpg

Steve

1856321-museum.jpg.bb48b249538573630d7fc9f9a1e48862.jpg

Mark's flying from DC to Baltimore? Why doesn't he just drive? insane.gif

Sounds like that will be an awesome event. Can't wait to see the pics! Be sure to post a full report. I still haven't been to GEM. I really need to make time when I'm up there (family obligationd/visiting take up all my time when I come home frustrated.gif).

I'm sure we will take some great group pics that will be posted on this thread so stay tuned!

Steve

I hope you are talking about comics!

If it is a group money shot you are talking about, thanks for the warning...I won't be tuning in.

Steve

I hope you are talking about comics!

If it is a group money shot you are talking about, thanks for the warning...I won't be tuning in.

893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

man, I would like to be a fly on the wall when those guys meet up!

gator

Uhmmm...

your name is listed in the topic so you don't have to be a fly confused-smiley-013.gif

oh yeah poke2.gif

My mental image of this get together is like the cover to All-Star 3.

27_laughing.gif

now see, I picture it more as a Warriors of Plasm #1....anyone know if Shooter is in town that weekend?

gator