• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ciorac, Detective27Kid, Esquirecomics, Steve Borock , Beerbohm at GEM!

268 posts in this topic

1870821-geppi-2037.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif utility belt... pretend to be lawyer by day... on the red phone to the commissioner... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe he was calling his brother?

confused-smiley-013.gif

brothers.jpg

I am sure there could be some snazzy photo motion thingy Flee could make with these two photos. But I lack the skillz and had to panhandle just for this still shot.

sorry.gif

Great pics Steve! headbang.gif It looks like it was a good time. Do they have 2 Action #1's? I thought their was another besides the court copy. (A restored copy) I think that's the first time I saw a picture of Rick. 893applaud-thumb.gif What grade was the OO?

Mike

Even on the hallowed grounds of Geppi's Entertainment Museum......the battle raged on! Two Titans locked in mortal combat to declare the most important comic book of all TIME!!

Action1vsOO.jpg

"For the last time Bob.... ACTION 1!!!"

oovsAction1.jpg

"You have got to be kidding me Bob! That is NOT a comic book!"

All kidding aside, we had a wonderful time! Arnold was a very gracious and informative host, and he and his team have done a wonderful job of presenting a pop culture museum we can all be proud of. Thanks Arnold!

And thanks to Steve Meyer and Mark Zaid for putting it all together. Bob, Rick, Ed and I enjoyed ourselves very much. We topped it off with a trip to Camden Yards to watch the Orioles beat down the Angels.

The joy you guys must be experiencing. Basking in the glow of each other's company.

Fondling each other's comics. That long romantic walk down the main hallway of the museum.

The after tour candlelight dinner, reminiscing about all the fun you had.

The motel room with the single king-size bed. The thrill of photographing it all for posteriors,

er, posterity.

Makes me glad I'm in Houston!

What did you do this weekend? poke2.gif

The joy you guys must be experiencing. Basking in the glow of each other's company.

Fondling each other's comics. That long romantic walk down the main hallway of the museum.

The motel room with the single king-size bed. The thrill of photographing it all for posteriors,

er, posterity.

Oh, not much. Just spent some time with some old friends....

police6.jpg

police2.jpg

police4-1.jpg

police5-1.jpg

er, posterity.

Oh, not much. Just spent some time with some old friends....

police6.jpg

police2.jpg

police4-1.jpg

police5-1.jpg

Rich, you are REALLY dating yourself!